“A big thankyou to very helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crowne Plaza Leeds

Crowne Plaza Leeds
Ranked #15 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
“A big thankyou to very helpful staff”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

During a recent overnight stay at this hotel, I became ill and had to seek help from reception staff who promptly telephoned NHS emergency no 111 who were put through to my room and I was able to describe my symptoms and was advised accordingly .I was in a lot of pain and the staff sent up a light breakfast and expediated our car park exit so that we could get back home as quickly as possible (which was in burton in Trent). I have since spent a very uncomfortable week in hospital and now Im home. This hotel is first class as far as Im concerned and we will definately stay here again my friend has also put a vey positive review on here and has named the reception staff involved as she was in a better state to remember names than me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
louisest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Leeds very soon. Perhaps when you are feeling a little better.

Matt Byram

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (249)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great city central location. Nightmare for parking but yeh... Most hotels are in city centres. Despite this, generally the hotel was lovely. Bathroom was tidy and clean.... clean and modern. Staff were very friendly with a genuine customer polite attitude. Room service was good and food selection is what would be expected.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Samantha K

Barton on Humber
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Booked for leisure trip having previously stopped at the Hilton Double Tree several times Thought we would have a change and presuming being 4 star would be similar quality so booked an executive room at a cost of £150 for the night. Room was such a disappointment for what was supposed to be a modern hotel. These rooms are in serious need of an update and furniture is tatty at best. Staff were excellent in dealing with my room concerns and moved us to a suite but this although slightly better was still pretty much the same. Bath itself was marked and tatty, carpet was marked. Having stayed in several hotels up and down the country this would probably rate as the worst for value. To summarise staff were very good and polite but this hotel is one to avoid if your looking for a bit of quality. Would definitely not recommend or use this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BazanLorna
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent stay.

Here at the Crowne Plaza Leeds we strive to provide each of our guests with the highest level of service and customer care and I deeply regret that on this occasion, we have failed to deliver this.

The feedback we receive from our valued guests enables us to target problem areas and, wherever possible, take the necessary actions to ensure problems can be avoided in the future.

On a final note, may I once again apologise for the shortcomings experienced during your short break in Leeds.

halifax
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have stayed at The Crowne Plaza Leeds a few times over the past few years for lots of different reasons and have always been impressed with it. The rooms are extremely comfortable with everything you need, the swimming pool and spa are clean and the jacuzzi is great, the breakfast is amazing..perfect bacon and eggs! and the frothy coffees are fantastic. Most of all though, and what really stands out at this hotel above all others, is the staff. They are friendly, professional but informal and can't do enough to help make your stay at the hotel and your time in Leeds as good as it can be. They genuinely care about each individual customer...in a typical friendly Yorkshire way!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked in for a one night stay. Very nice welcoming reception staff. Comfortable clean well equipped room. Nice quiet room with very good sound insulation. Good selection of food in the restaurant both for dinner and breakfast. Would stay again, good value for money. Close to the station and city centre.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
louisest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, 7 May 2014

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely modern hotel just in the city but also close to the motorway.

Room was large and it was the best nights sleep I've had in a long time.

Both girls on reception Abagail (sorry!) and the other good looking one that has a funny accent were brilliant with the guests although their patter is no match for mine.

Looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to all of the reception team, as they serve as a great motivator.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just home from a fantastic weekend for a friends hen party with 20 girls.
The hotel is in a great area, so easy to find and 15 minutes walk into town.
Reception staff are fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and they're knowledge was vast!
Rooms very comfortable and very clean.
Overall I would totally recommend staying here!

• Stayed May 2014

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to our reception team, as they serve as a great motivator.