“am going back!!”
Review of Crowne Plaza Leeds

Crowne Plaza Leeds
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 4 March 2011

we loved it at the crowne plaza only down side was the heat in the public areas especially at breakfast! beds were comfy & clean bathroom was ok just needs a little update but its nothing major we are definately going back easy check in & nice friendly staff thanks

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2011

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found the majority of our facilities were up to standard.

I apologise if our public areas were not at a suitable temperature for you. We want to ensure that our guests feel both comfortable and relaxed in these areas, so it is disappointing to hear that on this occasion you were not. The temperature is adjustable in these areas, so if this was to cause you a problem in the future, we could certainly rectify it.

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Leeds

Reviewed 3 March 2011

A comfortable 4 star Hotel,reasonably convenient to the city centre but well catered for with Taxis. Tidy and well furnished rooms and a variety selection of Breakfast ingredients.
Swimming pool readily available.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were delighted with our facilities.

Reviewed 28 February 2011

The Crown Plaza Leeds offered us exactly what we needed, excellent facilities attentive staff comfortable room with crisp white bedding and pillows and little extra's to make our stay romantic. Room service was very prompt. There is also on site car parking facilities and spa for extra relaxation. With just a short walk to the city centre
A must for any one looking to stay in Leads.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 February 2011

Stayed in Crowne Plaza in February. The hotel is beautiful however rooms need to be refurbished as soon as possible. Really friendy staff- reception- Polish girl called Carolina was great!!!!! Came with my husband and kids for weekend break. She was really helpfull and very polite. My kids absolutly love her!!!! Always smiled and lovely. Also girl from Spirit was nice think was called Lizzy:)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2011

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you found our staff friendly and helpful throughout your stay. Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to both Karolina and Lizzie.

Within the hotel, we are consistently seeking to improve the standards of our facilities, so I apologise that you felt your room was in need of improvement. We have recently refurbished our executive floors within the hotel and have received some really positive feedback about them.

Reviewed 19 February 2011

The first time I stayed here back in October or so last year I wasn't that impressed, but my last 2 stays have changed my mind. The rooms are lovely and quiet, well equiped for business and the room service prompt. It has a nice leisure centre on site with a pool that, sadly, is next to the breakfast area...so you may see more than you bargained. Otherwise, good reception staff, good management and good breakfast staff (compared to the Nottingham Holiday Inn staff they're amazing). Good job.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2011

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and although I was disappointed to here that your stay in October was not up to standard, I am glad we have had the opportunity to show you our usual high standards since then.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to all of the team, as they do have a really positive impact.

Reviewed 16 February 2011

just came back from a girlie weekend in Leeds, had a fabulous time. excellent value for money, rooms spacious, lovely breakfast. Erin the receptionist was extremely helpful from booking restaurants to organising taxis. would definately go back.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you felt our rooms were both spacious and excellent value for money.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to Erin. Your feedback will have a really positive impact.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

I only stayed one night so didn't get much of a chance to try out all the facilities but I was pleased with my stay. The room was comfy and clean, well furnished and the large screen HD television a bonus. The restaurant meal was faultless. The hotel was expensive of course, after all this is a plush city hotel not a Travelodge.

My only gripe was the car park cost, which considering how much I had spent on the room and food is unacceptable. I had noticed the exit barrier was down, someone before had obviously decided not to pay perhaps, so many were just driving out. If I go back again, I will check that barrier before paying!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2011

Dear Guest

I am delighted to see that you were pleased with the room you stayed in. The introduction of our new HD televisions has been a great benefit to our guests.

We are slightly more expensive than a budget hotel, but hopefully you felt that what you paid was value for money for a 4 star hotel.

As a city centre based hotel, we do charge for car parking, which is allocated to all our guests, on a first come, first served basis. These charges are advertised on our website and displayed prior to entry to our car park.