“Meat is amazing”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 1,806 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$26 - US$38
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, Argentinian, South American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Meat is amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Good food and good service and a great place for a meal with friends. A bit noisy and not cheap but lovely service. Would go again if I had a big party to take.

• Visited June 2014
FazendaRodizio, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thanks for the review Amanda. Glad you enjoyed the meats! We spend a lot of time perfecting the cooking methods and sourcing the best quality cuts to serve to our guests

“Excellent as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Last Thursday was my third trip to Fazenda and it didn't disappoint. It was packed, as always, with a great atmosphere and buzz. I know you shouldn't fill up on the salad bar, but I had at least three portions of the spicy pork scratchings and all the charcuterie and salads were really tasty. The only down side I can think of is that for some reason on the night we went, the only salad leaf option was radicchio leaves - which can be quite bitter.

Once the meats came we had plenty to chose from in quick succession: my personal highlight would have to have been the fillet (it looks a bit scruffy on the skewer and a bit like neck fillet, but the taste is amazing). The gammon and pork belly were really beautiful too, and it was nice to see it wasn't just the red meat getting the special treatment. We did have one waiter try and "hard sell" (not aggressively!) his skewer of meat (garlic steak) to us - I suspect because it was a less popular option. This has never happened before and I hope it wasn't in order to try and shift a less fresh cut.

There was no room for dessert, there never is, but I'm determined to come back one lunch time to try a sweet because on the menu they always look amazing!

Definitely a restaurant for a treat night, as it's £27 a head, but worth it.

FazendaRodizio, Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Such a great review! Thankyou!

The spicy pork scratchings are a very popular choice, I will definitely pass on your feedback regarding the salad leaves to our chefs.
I would suggest to save room for dessert next time, they are all homemade and don't forget to ask for the special of the day! The Brazilian creme caramel is delicious!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Fazenda and we will hopefully see you soon!
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5*”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Visited as family for dinner, and were met by very friendly and attentive staff, dinner meant the full selection (rather than the limited menu at lunch) and all of the food we ordered was delicious, some of the other reviews have already highlighted the belly pork in particular, was perfect in every way right down to the presentation on serving. Fantastic place for a meal out, wonderful variety menu, service, and food.

• Visited April 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I recently went to Fazenda with my wife for my birthday after reading loads of good reviews . I have to say that I was disappointed with the whole experience . After visiting the buffet bar we sat and waited and waited . The waiters didn't come round nearly as often as I was lead to believe and were also very economical on the portions they served . Also not nearly as much choice of meats as I was lead to believe on their website . During the short time we were there our cards went missing after one waiter had been to our table and then the waiters and meats seemed to disappear altogether followed shortly by a visit from someone asking if we had finished , well no we hadn't but it didn't seem like we had a choice in the matter . I won't be going back to be honest while the staff were very friendly its just very poor value for the price , unless you like salad.

• Visited July 2014
8 Thank Disappointed N
Southport, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal at Fazenda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Everything was right about our visit to Fazenda. The staff were attentive but not overly so. We were welcomed with a complimentary glass of champagne for our graduate daughter. The cocktails and mochtails were delicious. The salad bar was wonderful, a meal in itself. So much choice and beautifully presented. As for the meat, it was all wonderful. We all agreed the pork was delicious, the rump steak melted in the mouth, the ham wrapped chicken was very popular. Something we are not used to but was most welcome, we were offered a carafe of water - our experience is to have to ask. A lovely meal. This restaurant is highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014