Leeds Marriott Hotel
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
US$113
US$105
  • Pool
US$111
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$37
US$34
ibis Budget
2,254 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemidtown grilltrinity car parkboar lanecity centretwo double bedsvalet parkingleisure clubtrain stationsaturday nightleisure facilitiessteam roomhotel barmini barfantastic locationbars and restaurantsfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed in a junior suite over the valentine weekend Friday to Sunday.
Arrived around 6pm on the Friday evening, received a pleasant welcome and checked in quickly.
Room was of a decent size and very clean but was slightly disappointed that there wasn't a separate TV in the bedroom area. This is one thing I enjoy when booking a suite and was listed as a benefit on the website.
On using the shower we also found that there was only 1 rather than 2 bath robes but this was quickly rectified by informing reception.
The bar gets very busy and quite noisy but doesn't really impede on your ability to sleep and despite what many say we also weren't disturbed by the road outside.
We booked the Grill restaurant in the hotel via the hostess in the executive lounge for the Saturday evening and their was a problem with the reservation but once identified it was quickly corrected and we were compensated with a complimentary bottle of wine.
Breakfast in our room on Saturday morning wasn't great but we went to the restaurant on Sunday morning and despite warnings of large queues it wasn't too bad at all and the quality of food was excellent.
Overall the stay was very pleasant and would definitely use the hotel again.

Room Tip: Exec rooms are great with access to the lounge.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear 18SCFC83,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at The Leeds Marriott Hotel.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Associates were able to quickly rectify any problems you encountered.

I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Booked the hotel for ourselves and another couple for a spot of January sale shopping and a child free meal out, Upon arrival we were swiftly checked in, thankyou to Sophie on reception who allocated our rooms both of which were very spacious & clean. We enjoyed coffee in the executive lounge before we ventured out for the afternoon and also made time for a drink in there before we went out in the evening. After a comfortable nights sleep we had a very tasty breakfast in the hotel, the restaurant is unrecognisable from the last time we visited and looks great. I imagine we shall be returning next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Yorktyke,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your recent stay with us.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed on your comments to Sophie and our Associates.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I am currently writing this review whilst still in hotel.We are not a couple to moan and give bad reviews as I work in the hotel industry and understand situations that can occur!! We arrived at check in at 15.20 and had to wait nearly 20 mins to check in no warm greeting just a "hi" no hotel information given just a see you later!! Rooms were lovely n clean very spacious but a shame that over looking main road which in result no sleep!! Noise was bad on the floor people arguing next door rang reception and got no answer!! Just a shame as could be so much better!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Funkietraveler

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed that you didn’t have a good stay with us.

I would like to look into why you didn’t receive the usual friendly service that we like to extend to all our guests.
To help me look into this further I would like to have some more information from you.

Could you please let me have a contact number to call you on and a convenient time to call.
My email address is paul.collins@marriotthotels.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Convieniently located in center of Leeds in the midst of the shopping area and restaurants. All within walking distance for food, sightseeing and shopping. The only disappointing thing was that there is no traditional English Pubs (decent size ones) near the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Miller C

Thank you for your review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am disappointed that you didn’t find the pubs nearby.
When you stay with us again we have a few pubs nearby that we can recommend one of them being Whitelocks that serves a good selection of real ales and is also a very traditional Pub.

I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Reception
Very straightforward, generally pre checked in so door keys and paperwork all prepared. Am looking forward to one day being able to use the Marriott App to check in though.

Rooms
All very nice and very similar, you'll feel at home if you've stayed in any Marriot in the UK; All with trouser press (yes they still exist), Kettle (all just replaced to keep things nice and new), a Fridge/Minibar, LCD TVs, LED reading light and lots of power sockets.

Internet
Hotel wide wifi; rememebers your devices MAC address so dont need to keep signing in; and always fast even when the hotel seems busy.

Executive Lounge
Has got even better recently. Now has some nice salads (even if they are served in glasses?), but great new option. I tried rocket and Parmesan, Lettuce and Pasta, and Salad and Beans. All nice. Always a couple of hot dishes, cheese and biscuits and the usual crisps etc.

Parking
NCP (now called Trinity Car Park) straight opposite, or Valet Parking available.

Customer Service
Faultless. A newspaper every time I stay without me requested which one. All the staff are firendly and seem to remember names. Lovely hotel with great service.

If you go remember to look up at the building from Boar Lane and Lower Briggate; its a great old building (however the hotel itself is much newer behind this).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark C

Dear Mark C

Well Mark what can I say apart from thank you for such a great review.

I have passed on your comments to all our Associates.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott.

See you soon