Leeds Marriott Hotel
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
US$113
US$99
US$95
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
US$110
US$89
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$93
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
US$36
US$35
Hotels.com
2,272 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemidtown grilltrinity car parkboar lanecity centretwo double bedsvalet parkingleisure clubtrain stationsaturday nightleisure facilitiessteam roomhotel barmini barfantastic locationbars and restaurantsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at this lovely hotel when we went to see the fabulous Dame Edna Everage show last night. The Marriott is central to all the shops etc and is a few minutes journey from Leeds station. On arrival we were attended to by a lovely young lady at reception who was extremely helpful and polite, we requested. a room close to the lift and this was attended to instantly. Our room (526) was lovely, bed was very comfy and room was very, very clean as was the whole hotel. We had a fantastic meal in the Indian restaurant attached to the hotel and breakfast in the morning was just as good with an excellent choice.
All in all we had a fabulous night at the Leeds Opera House and this hotel and staff rounded off a superb time. I would highly recommend the Leeds Marriott to anyone who desires high quality staff with excellent customer service and surroundings.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Porter555

Thank you for your great review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the show at the Grand Theatre and your meal in AM Kitchen.
We do like to provide a good hearty breakfast to set you up for the day sightseeing and shopping in Leeds.

I have passed on your thanks to all our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Quite a last minute trip, added the extras and they were all there upon arrival which was smooth. 2 double beds and extra pillows etc, got checked in early.
The girl (Charlotte I think her name was- blonde) was so helpful, telling us where was best to go out etc and couldn't have done more.
The foreign gentleman who took my car was excellent and very happy and friendly - valet parking ;) at £19.95 pretty good for central city parking and stress fee. He bought my car round and took my luggage for me too.
Highly recommend and will be back for definite.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear fhinkley

I am very pleased that we were able to meet all you needs at short notice.

I have passed on your comments and thanks to Charlotte & Alexander for the service they provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I made a telephone reservation on the central marriott telephone number for 2 rooms both with 2 double beds in each room with extra towels and pilows. I checked the reservation using my confirmation number on the web site. I had been allocated incorrectly 1 double bed in each room. This was not an option so I contacted Leeds Marriott directly and spoke to Catherine (today 25 Feb approx 15.05) and explained my dilemma. What a wonderful member of staff. She was so helpful, polite, listened and confirmed what my needs were, then rectified the mistake within a few minutes, to what I initially requested. Many many thanks to Catherine and she deserves a pat on the back from her manager for her excellent customer service. Take note marriott management perhaps she could give your central reservation staff some training. I will comment on the rooms when my colleagues have stayed at the hotel on Saturday.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lindos123

Thank you for your review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott.

I am delighted that Catherine was able to help provide you with the room type you required to make your stay perfect.
I have passed on your thanks and comments to our General Manages and Catherine.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

First time I stayed here on a family weekend trip, Hotel situated in a great location with local amenities close by, staff very friendly and approachable. Restaurant miss placed reservation notes as it was my wife birthday celebration but they managed to turn the experience into a perfect moment. Will deffinetly come back.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Bruno C
GuestMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Bruno C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that we misplaced the information you gave us informing us that it was your partners birthday.
But I am pleased that we were able to make your evening extra special.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here many times over the past few months whilst away for week and it is the best hotel in the area without a doubt. Rooms are of a consistently high standard and always clean, allowing me to continue my desired belief that I am the first and only person ever to stay in a particular hotel room. Always spotlessly clean and well maintained.

All the rooms I have had had from one double bed to two double beds have been a good size and never felt cramped. All rooms contain (as you'd expect with a Marriott) iron, ironing board, tea making facilities (and biscuits!), flat screen television, bedside lamps, desks, hairdryer, trouser press, in-room safe, cupboard, drawers and an abundance of towels. Air conditioning can be individually controlled although I never use this as I prefer to open the window and let fresh air in (which I have always been able to do in all the rooms here).

Spacious reception area (lobby) and plenty of taxis waiting outside - in the rare event that there aren't any, the concierge can order for you. Polite, friendly and helpful reception staff - and I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes to be served at reception.

Over and above the standard high quality accommodation that is on offer here, the reason I give this an emphatic five stars is because of its location too. Right across the road from the new Trinity shopping centre and main shopping street (Briggate). An abundance of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops on your door step - with a Sainsbury's Local and Tesco Metro just around the corner too. And the Marriott faces out onto a courtyard that protects you from the noise and inconvenience of passing traffic. A short convenient walk too from Leeds railway station.

Three eating options in the Marriott too - the 1871 bar/restaruant for burger / sandwich type meals, AM Kitchen offering halal based indian cuisine and the Midtown Grill restaurant for the carnivorous steak eaters amongst you.

The gym is a little small but perfectly functional - it can get crowded at peak times e.g. 5-7 pm. There is also a swimming pool and sauna although I have yet to use these.

Breakfast is good but a little pricey if you do not book when checking in. Good range of food options from fruit, yoghurts, cereals, porridge through to the staple fried breakfast fare you'd expect of most hotels. They will happily cook you poached eggs too.

Definitely my first choice in Leeds - and you get a Marriott bed (they are just so comfortable!).

Room Tip: Some of the front (North facing) rooms on lower floors may have traffic or bus-stop noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andrew B

Thank you for the great review for your stay here at the Leeds Marriott.

I don’t think there is anything else I can add to what you have already put in your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds Marriott in the future.