2,512 results
All reviews train station standard hilton king suite health club leeds city central location would stay again breakfast was excellent steam room leisure facilities one night stay car parking saturday night bars and restaurants full english gym slippers
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I chose the Hilton Leeds because of the fact it is centrally located and had Spa facilities which we specifically wanted to make use of. The Steam Room is so small it only fits 4 people in comfortably the Sauna is also tiny, the HOT tub isn't hot as it links with the main pool and the chairs / loungers around the pool are dirty. We were very disappointed with the Spa, our room however was clean although even with turning the air conditioning to low was far too warm. I don't think price tag that this hotel asks is worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Victoria M
Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
Please be assured that all your feedback has been noted. I am sorry to read of your disappointment in regard to the Steam Room, Sauna and adjoining areas of the Livingwell Health Club within our hotel. I am sorry that it did not live up to your expectations.
We do have Duty Management contactable via Reception on a 24/7 basis, who would have been delighted to be of assistance to you, had you highlighted your concerns at the time of your stay, in regard to the air cooling offered to you.
Thank you once again for taking the time to place your feedback online.
Kind regards

Steven Hall
Hilton Leeds City

Reviewed 26 February 2014

First of all, two members of our party had to wait an hour for clean towels to be brought up to there room, this is totally unacceptable as all rooms should be 100% ready for new guests at check in? This resulted in the two members of the group being late for a organised activity and missing out.
Secondly, I woke up to no hot water in my suite, being unable to have a hot shower after a long night out on the town was not a good experience!
Finally, eight members of the group commented on how poor of a nights sleep they had... The beds were so uncomfortable one of the girls ended up sleeping on the sofa in the suite?! And the rooms were hot and stuffy due to the air condition either not working or being to complicated to work out.

I feel very disappointed in my experience at this hotel over the weekend and feel it has spoilt part of my hen night. I paid extra to be in a suite room which was covered dusty!!

I have emailed both henheaven and the hotel and have been ignored

• Stayed: February 2014
stevenhall, Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I'm sorry your stay was not all that you expected.We appreciate all feedback for future actions and planning. Duty managers are available 24/7 to resiolve any issues during a stay.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Public areas lovely. Staff friendly and helpful. Great central location next to train station. The room was well worn in many places throughout e.g. chips and scratches on most of the furnishing, stains on carpets etc. A few of the fittings in the room were also hanging lose and / or in need of repair. The walls between rooms are thin and the loutish behaviour in the adjoining room could be clearly heard. Not good if your trying to get a good sleep especially at 4am. On the plus side the quality of the bed sheets was very good shame the bed was a bid wobbly side. I would say that this Hilton Lees is falling below par in terms of room quality.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
stevenhall, Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thanks for your review...we appreciate all comments for future planning. We also have management on duty 24/7 to assist with any issues as we're always pleased to help or correct any errors on our part.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

very good value and very welcoming staff. Car parking is not free so beware of added expense there. I am pretty sure it added £30 to a one night stay. Apart from that it is a great place to stay in leeds.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us....and the City as well !!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful. For the price of what I paid I expected better. I had a deluxe room. The bed was tiny, the room furnishings were dismal, at best. The pool was old looking and had rust. The Jacuzzi wasn't warm, and would work only on a timer. So very disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for your review...we do appreciate all reviews to help plan future actions.