Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
2,379 results
All reviewstrain stationking suitecosta coffeehealth clubleeds citycentral locationwould stay againbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightleisure facilitiescar parkingbars and restaurantsgymslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2009

A perfectly fine hotel for a short stay. A bit hard to find from the station as not signposted like some of the others - you can see it, but it's a bit awkward to get to though not far.
Just be aware that if you are on a B and B package and decide to treat yourself to room service breakfast it costs an extra £9.50!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
GM_HiltonLeedsCity, Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2009

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on this website.
I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. Thank you for your comments regarding directions to our hotel from the train station. We will always take guests comments on board and try to improve our services.

Please be assured that I have noted your comments in regard to your room service breakfast.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2009

Stayed in the Hilton for 2 nights on business. Hilton hotels are usually my first choice for business hence chosing to stay in this one whilst in Leeds.

My room smelt very stale (almost smokey) although it was clearly a non-smoking room. The air conditioning was very noisy and not actually effective. Couldnt open the window though due to the road noise from below.

The internet connection in my room also didnt work. Reported it to reception and was offered either free wireless access in the reception area or to move to another room. I chose to move.

The second room also smelt stale and smokey.

Staff at the restaurant and bar were however very attentive and accomodating.

The car park atthis hotel is incredibly tight with the down ramps at very strange angles, anyone with a wider larger car should beware!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank PrincessKittyKins

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on this website. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you.
I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved, especially my Housekeeping and Reception teams.

I am glad that you enjoyed our City 3 Restaurant and Bar areas. Please be assured that I have passed on your kind comments to all of my team.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

Stayed here Saturday & Sunday night on the 2 for 1 special offer so we only paid £44 per night bed & breakfast for a double room. An absolute bargain.

Very, very noisy guests on Saturday night until 5 am. Sunday was the opposite. Apparently they get a lot of hen parties etc. Wouldn't put us off going again though. The location is perfect, everything is a short walk away & we had requested a quiet room so were on a high floor & had no traffic noise.

The room was adequate but not spacious, typical Hilton in a city. Spotless throughout & very comfortable bed. Seemed as if it had been recently refurbished. Breakfast buffet very good with plenty of choice.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved, especially my Reception, Executive Head Chef and City 3 Restaurant teams.

I am glad that you enjoyed our 2 for 1 Accommodation Offer and your Breakfast buffet. Please be assured that I have passed on your kind comments to all of my team.

Reviewed 30 August 2009

Many hotels provide free wireless internet - not the Hilton. It is time the Hilton moved into the 21st century. The room, the restaurant, the food and service were Hilton quality -good.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Please be assured that I have passed on your comments in regard to our internet facility offering, to our high speed internet access representative, who provide this service to our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your room, our City 3 Restaurant and the food and service offered to you during your stay. Please be assured that I have passed on your kind comments to all of my team.

Reviewed 25 August 2009

We were greeted with wonderful northern hospitality. The hotel car park (you have to pay for this) is far too small - the turns are so tight it is quite possible that you will scrape your car. If it is full, because there is a health centre used by the public on site, we could not find out what happened about your pre paid parking ticket. The room had a king size bed and a sofa bed - fine for us and our single teenager, but it would have been tricky if we had brought the other one as well. The bathroom has a short bath but a very efficient shower. The restaurant (take advantage of the 3 courses for the price of a single course voucher available from reception) was fine. Breakfast was excellent. From the hotel to the railway station was less than 2 minutes walk - the centre of town and Harvey Nicholls was about 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
GM_HiltonLeedsCity, Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2009

Dear Guest

I am glad that you enjoyed our City 3 Restaurant and breakfast offered to you during your stay. Please be assured that I have passed on your kind comments to all of my team.