“Excellent”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Evidently individually prepared dishes to unique recipes. Service was friendly and efficient. Ambience was lovely. Perfect fit for our requirements, highly recommended .

AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Gary R
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am glad you had a lovely evening on your recent visit to "AM". Both myself and the staff look forward in seeing you back at the restaurant soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

While staying with a friend here, she suggested we go out for curry and took us to Am. It was perhaps one of the most beautiful restaurants I've ever been to. But aside from how pretty it was the food was amazing. We each had an appetizer, drink and main dish + naan and the whole meal was very reasonably priced! The paneer was among the best I've ever had, and the naan was so large, we each didn't need one. Recommend buying naan and rice to share, as the servings are bigger. They also gave us a complimentary dish... not sure what it was, but it was a nice snack before the meal.

Dear kmerke
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am happy that "AM" is one of the most beautiful restaurants you have been to. I will pass on your lovely comments to the staff and remember to come and dine with us again if you get the chance to come back to Leeds.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Excellent service from the second we went in to the second we left. Great food too and a very reasonable price. Will definitely be back.

Dear mallyduk
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am pleased the service was excellent and the food was great. Both myself and the staff hope to see you back at the restaurant next time you are in Leeds.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

BANGIN' Curry, and I've had a lot!
Best in the UK!
Not much else to say but, if you think you've had a Curry unless you've been here you haven't ;)

AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear JoeyDriver
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, it was nice to read your lovely comment "Best in the UK". Myself and the staff look forward in seeing you back at the restaurant soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say we were staying in the Marriot hotel and decided to visit this resteraunt.The beautiful old building and the warm welcome by the smiling waiter set the tone.The food was really good my lamb dish was superb as was my partners chicken.The complimentary poppadoms and dip were amazing....the coriander chutney was amazing I now know the recipe ....Please try this place you will not be disappointed! Ps try the tandoori roti it's not smothered in ghee like most places ...

Dear Robchef50
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am pleased you and your partner decided to visit the restaurant during your stay at the Marriott Hotel. I will pass on your nice comments to all the staff and remember next time you are in Leeds come and dine with us again at "AM".