The Queens - Leeds
US$90
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$72
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
US$115
US$108
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$109
US$98
Priceline
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$58
3,482 results
All reviewsart decoq clubtrain stationq hotelsvalet parkingcity squaretravelling by trainjunior suitelovely hotelcentral locationreception staffbreakfast was excellentstandard roomfull englishlovely roomstayed for one nighttea and coffee
Reviewed 9 September 2011

the hotel decor was old and worn the bed needed a new mattress small old tv in room the room was dark and gloomy all the toilets in the public area the lides were broke, food took ages and vwasant worth the money didant taste nice .
we went for my friends 30th the hotel spoilet her birthday the room we stayed in was sp2 be a supperior room but was small only had a few channels no sky as was sp2 be and know slippers the room was verry small basic and in need of dooing up i will never be staying there agai we could of stayed at the hilton for the same prise as we payed for this room. the hotel was fulof people wearin football t-shirts and tracksuite bottoms.

Room Tip: go somewear else
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
The_Queens_Leeds, General Manager at The Queens - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2011

I was disappointed with your review and sorry to learn that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The Hotel dates back to 1937 and its style reflects this period however with all the modern and up to date facilities nowadays available. I am sorry if things were not to your personal liking. Given the nature of your comments I am genuinely surprised you did not raise this at the time, April 2011, as the Hotel would have welcomed an opportunity to address your comments at this point. I am afraid that at this late stage I can only offer you my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

We stayed at the Queens Hotel for a wedding and we loved it. By no means the best hotel in the area, but the fantastic service from the staff made this a very enjoyable stay. Nothing was too much for them and the reception held at the hotel was a fantastic do with good food and plenty of wine. The only down side was the net curtains in the rooms are in need a good wash although the rest of the room was very clean!!! A great place to stay if you want a good friendly hotel in the middle of the action....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank TDHNorfolk

Thank you for your review following your recent stay. I am pleased that overall you had an enjoyable experience and that you have highlighted the service delivered by our team. It is our team that creates a positive difference compared to, say, some larger corporate Hotels available in the area. I have noted your comment regarding the curtains and can assure you these are cleaned on a rolling basis. I am sorry if the champagne colour led you to believe differently. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Leeds' most central hotel.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

This hotel really has character. It is beautifully decorated throughout in Art Deco style. It makes a refreshing change from the blandness of many modern hotels. The location is so convenient, with fabulous views over City Square from many of the rooms.
The staff were very helpful and attentive and made us feel special.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
1  Thank Yorkshire-Lass9222
The_Queens_Leeds, General Manager at The Queens - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Dear Yorkshire-Lass9222

Thank you for your lovely review of The Queens. I am thrilled you had a super stay with us and that you would recommend our hotel to others. We look forward to making you welcome again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 September 2011

I'm in a long distance relationship and came up to Leeds to spend the weekend with my girlfriend for my birthday and decided to pay extra to stay in a QClub room. My train was cancelled then the replacement delayed, we arrived at the hotel a little irritated by the strenuous journey but were greeted by a warm receptionist who informed me that due to a cancellation she had given us a room with a private terrace which we cheered us up! The QClub is quite exquisite, you are greeted with chocolates as you exit the lift on the 8th floor, living the life indeed! Our room was very well furnished and comfortable with everything you'd need. We visited the QLounge but were too late for free alcohol so helped ourselves to biscuits and tea then looked out on the terrace. Breakfast is delicious! We had the option of a continental one in the QLounge or go downstairs for a full english, we went downstairs and the scrambled egg is to die for! The next day before going for a meal at Bibis we made sure we were on time for the free alcohol!! My girlfriend didn't enjoy much though as it was only really wine and beer on offer, she was hoping for some free cheap vodka as there were plenty of mixers on offer. Overall a great stay, would come back in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone looking for somewhere a bit special to stay in Leeds!

2  Thank Niyi A
The_Queens_Leeds, General Manager at The Queens - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Dear NiyiA

Delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us recently, I will certainly pass on your kind thoughts to the team who I am sure you will agree, are the true heart of our magnificent hotel and they will be pleased to know that they have succeeded in their efforts to make sure our guests have a truly special stay.

Glad too that you had the chance to experience our executive floor QClub where exclusivity and luxury is paramount and as you say, really is experiencing Life at the Top. Please do come back and visit us again soon, you will be a more than welcome guest.

Warm regards

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Stayed for just one night. Some confusion as to the booking at the front desk but the asian receptionist was able to sort out an upgraded room for a minimal price and all done with a friendly and professional demeanour.
I had stayed at this hotel some years ago and they have certainly upped their game since then.
Great, huge bed and wonderful shower.
Bit disappointed with the lounge/bar but the things that matter are very well done.

Dear Walfie25

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay at The Queens. I am sorry that you experienced initial confusion, however I am delighted to read that our team were able to rectify this with minimal inconvenience to yourself and that you were able to enjoy the highest levels of customer service and quality

We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon

Kind regards