The Queens - Leeds
Excellent 5/5
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
3,456 results
All reviewsart decoq clubtrain stationq hotelsvalet parkingcity squaretravelling by trainjunior suitelovely hotelcentral locationreception staffbreakfast was excellentstandard roomfull englishlovely roomstayed for one nighttea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We booked the Queens for our wedding reception.

Allison was our allocated wedding planner and from the start she was absolutely brilliant. We met with her on several occasions and she was always prompt to respond to my many questions either in person, phone or email.

A few of us stayed at the hotel the night before and we had booked the suite with the balcony on the Q floor, room was amazing.

On the actual wedding day every member of staff were brilliant and the day went so smoothly without a hitch. We cannot thank everyone enough for all the hard work, but a special thanks to Allison, Katy (who ran the day) and David, concierge. If you're looking for a quirky venue or night away, this brilliant hotel is a little bit different and the staff are fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank freddiekuu
The_Queens_Leeds, General Manager at The Queens - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear freddiekuu

Firstly, thank you for choosing The Queens to host such a momentous occasion, many congratulations. I was delighted to read you had a wonderful day and thank you too for the kind comments, I will be sure to pass them on to the team.

I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My wife & I have just concluded 4 nights staying at the Queens Hotel, Leeds. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, that was made all the more memorable by the impeccable attention we received from the concierge service. In particular, the level of service that Dave & Peter gave us was beyond our expectations. Their suggestions of places to eat, attractions in York, as well as car hire were perfect. It is their attention to our needs that made our stay in Leeds so special. Thanks to them we will be back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
The_Queens_Leeds, General Manager at The Queens - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Spozzarooni

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Queens, I was very pleased to read that you had a wondeful stay with us and found the team, particularly concierge to be friendly and helpful. I will certainly pass on your kind thoughts to both David and Peter and hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at Queens regularly when staying over to work in Leeds. Can't fault the staff, always really friendly and helpful. Rooms of a consistently high standard with good wifi connection. Lovely breakfast, food always seems really fresh and usually a good range of fruit. Overall a really comfy stay, makes working away from home much easier.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear JenK297

Thank you for posting a review of your stay, delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you found the team to be friendly and helpful. I will certainly pass on your kind thoughts to them.

I hope you have the chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were impressed with this hotel, which is surprisingly well priced for such a central location. Its location is brilliant, across the road from City Square, adjacent to train station and right in the thick of the CBD so great for shopping and restaurants. Despite its location, we were not disturbed by any noise. All staff were excellent - friendly attentive and professional, at reception, concierge and breakfast. Our room was compact but comfortable and provided all that we needed. Ensuite was small but contained a bath. Full cooked buffet breakfast was great. We returned to Leeds a week later for another conference and sadly were already booked at another hotel, otherwise we would definitely have returned to The Queens. Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MiddleAgedHippies

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the wider travelling community I was very pleased that you found our excellent central location perfect for your needs. I will certainly pass on your kind thoughts to the team too and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back some time in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed on the night of April 30, 2014 ahead of a breakfast event on May 1. The doorman and concierge were great. The concierge who looked after my car called me by name every time he saw me both on the night of my arrival and the following morning.

The breakfast for our event was lovely and my opinion of the hotel is first class.

I regularly stay at The Savoy in London and the Queens' staff are the equal of the Savoy team, if not even a little better.

Every single team member I encountered delivered outstanding customer service and I was blown away.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Moz01

Thank you for posting a review of your stay,

On a more positive note I was pleased to read that you found our concierge team to be excellent embassadors for Customer service and will certainly pass on your kind thoughts as I am sure they will be a great source of motivation to them; particularly as you liken them to the Savoy team. Please too that you thoroughly enjoyed breakfast.

I do so hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon, it would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back.