“Great service.”

Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Sit down to a tantalising selection of authentic, freshly-made food, selected from a range of the world's most popular cuisines. Located in bustling retail centre The Light, Leeds Red Hot lets you choose your own eclectic eating experience.Whether you're popping in after a shopping spree at Trinity, making your way to see a play at the Grand Theatre or off to see Leeds United play, Leeds Red Hot is the perfect place to go and see all of your dining needs satisfied.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a lovely early evening meal with 3 young children. It was my daughters 8th birthday and she requested this particular restaurant. The food was good and all the staff were awesome particularly Vicki. She made the whole event very special for my daughter. Thank you!

JMRidgway, Manager at Red Hot World Buffet and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you very much for your review and we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We will be passing this message onto our staff and management team. We hope that you'll visit us again soon!
Best Wishes, The Red Hot Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,949)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had Red Hot Buffet recommended by so many people that I thought I would really enjoy the experience, but, to say the place was probably full to capacity I did not see the food being replenished often and found all the dishes I tried to be luke warm.

Perhaps it is worth the money if you go on a lunch time when deal is cheaper, or if you want to eat loads to get your money's worth, but I won't be rushing back. Sorry!

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback and tell us about your experience.
We're sorry to hear that you didn't think our food was being replenished quickly enough, did you address this with a member of our management team at all?
We would be grateful if you could forward your review to our general manager, by emailing them at Brian@redhotworldbuffet.com as this will enable them to get in contact with you to discuss your visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Red Hot World Buffet in Leeds has an excellent choice of dishes from around the world, not forgetting a traditional English roast! It is very good value especially at lunchtime and the service is friendly and efficient. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to family and friends. I have only one reservation about revisiting and that is an uncontrollable thirst for the rest of the day, not only me, but friends who I'd dined with and a few weeks later younger members of our family to whom I'd recommended the buffet. Maybe a lot of salt is included during the cooking process?

1  Thank Jade-Stamford

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you in our Leeds venue again very soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Been to this Buffet numbers of time. With friends and family, the food however some were good, some were average. The Thai were awful and I love my Thai food. But I did however really enjoy the lamb curry from India section. The ice cream were really poor quality! Went the bill came I've asked for card machine the waitress ask if I would like to leave a tip press the following button and so I reply I'll the tips in cash (because they'll have to pay VAT ect) ...and which she reply "Yeah sure whatever" in an aggressive manger. Went we were making our way out we all said thank you. No reply from any staff. It funny how some rude staffs spoilt the rest. Don't get me wrong there are very nice staff there. But I won't be hurrying coming back.

1  Thank Tawanwoo1

We're sorry to hear that our customer service wasn't up to our usual standards, therefore we would be grateful if you could forward your review to our general manager. Please email Brian@redhotworldbuffet.com as this will enable him to get in contact with you to discuss your visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited this weekend, while away in leeds. Nice choice of dishes, my partner had a full Sunday roast whilst in here! Food was hot & cooked well! Will definitely be visiting our local red hot world buffet!

Thank you very much for your review and we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you in one of our venues again soon!