The Chambers Riverside West
US$89
CrownePlaza.com
US$107
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$66
US$106
US$97
Priceline
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$71
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2011

OMG what an absolutely stunning place to stay! Rooms are top spec and the welcome is enhanced when you open the fridge and have a welcome pack - never had that much thought anywhere else. Everything about the place screams luxury apart from the price - I cannot believe how little it costs to stay here.

I have stayed in allegedly 5 star hotels in London that haven't come close to the Chambers. It's your own little apartment - and the bathrooms are to die for.

I would stay there again in a heartbeart. Very, very close to the town centre and the train station and loads of lovely little eateries around and about if you don't want to make use of your very own kitchen. Even reception is a pleasure to sit in. They also provide garage space as well, which is very useful as it's off street parking.

Go here!

Room Tip: Room 5 - TV in the bathroom!
  • Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Babyblade68
morethanjustabed, Public Relations Manager at The Chambers Riverside West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2011

Thank you very much for your kind review. I think you must have stayed at The Chambers Park Place rather than Riverside West as the 'Aquavision' bathroom televisions are in the Park Place penthouses.

At Riverside West, we do offer the Welcome Pack, garage parking and good location for the town centre though! Our Riverside apartments are lovely, light and bright, with balconies overlooking the river.

We hope to welcome you back soon, to either of our locations in Leeds!

Kind regards,
Nicola Drummond

Reviewed 21 April 2011

Coops supermarket is very handy for daily shopping.
If you fancy to dinner out, The Toast, near the Coop, has good quality of food and service, nice and charming terrace.

Room Tip: If you have a chance, ask for river view apartment
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2011

I had organised a girls weekend and was travelling from Glasgow. All the booking and arrangements for the apartments had been done over phone and emails so I was a bit nervous about what to. I had seen pictures of the apartments on the website but wasnt sure if they would live up to the high standards advertised. On arrival, as soon as I entered the apartment I could not have been more pleased. I had booked two apartments and both of them were absolutely stunning. The rooms were spacious; clean; and in immaculate condition. From the kitchen to the bathroom to the bedrooms - there was nothing that I can fault. Everything was exactly the way it had been advertised. I was left with all the necessary information and given a contact detail should I need to contact anyone. The secure entry into the apartments made me and the girls feel safe entering and exiting the apartments regardless of what time it was. Literally a 2 minute drive away was shops/restaurants/train station. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay as did the other 7 girls who were with me. We will definately be booking the apartments again and would strongly recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank kks192
Reviewed 19 April 2011

The hotel/apartment management are a great group of people to work with. There is a gated entrance to the lot and security coded entry to the building. The location is within walking distance to multiple restaurants and grocery/supply stores.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business