“Lovely place”
Review of Quebecs

Quebecs
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here while dropping our daughter off at the university. The location is a 1 minute walk from the train station and about a 15 minute walk to the university. Comfortable, clean and great staff! If you have a choice, I would request a room at the back as the traffic continues through the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We came here for one night for an event at the O2 Academy and were extremely pleased with our stay. The station was a short walk away and the 02 Academy was only a 10 minute walk away - the hotel was perfectly located for our needs. The hotel itself is rather grand and beautiful. Our deluxe room was spacious, clean and comfortable - all that we needed. The bed was heavenly to sleep in.
We were allowed to check out an hour later but at a price of £15. We found the breakfast to be tasty but I feel there could have been more selection in the continental breakfast (i.e actual pastries instead of one mini muffin). Very friendly staff though and it is the only place I will be staying when I return to Leeds!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Room was fantastic. Sumptuous, clean, tasteful decor. Bathroom quite wonderful. Arrived tired and late so tried room service. Food good, if a little cooler than I would like. .. Probably down to the complex logistics of getting from the kitchen! Great nights sleep. Breakfast a bit pricey at £16 but worth it. ALL the staff were amazingly friendly, so much so that I left a big tip on leaving. . My first time ever. Convenient for the station and shops. Only down side was the view of the bins... But I guess that's not every room! Will definitely be returning.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Very comfortable stay when on a buisness trip to Leeds. Great city centre location. We benefitted from a good corporate rate, which seemed cheap given the quality of service. Only negative was very slow checkout which was not ideal.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Quebecs for one night for a business trip. Very convenient location - less than a five minute walk from Leeds station. Friendly staff at reception, quick and easy check in. The room was clean, spacious enough and had everything I needed for my stay. Breakfast was OK, but perhaps not quite as nice as the menu had led me to hope.

My only problem was that I had a ground floor room right at the front of the hotel, facing on to a fairly busy road. The traffic noise meant that, as quite a light sleeper, I didn't have the best night's sleep.

Would recommend for convenient location, but ask for a room on the opposite side to the road.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel this month on a trip to visit Leeds university with my daughter. The location is fantastic, just accross the road from the train station. The hotel has a lot of character, really old but very well maintained. The beds are comfortable, front desk staff was very helpful and lots of restaurants to choose from nearby. Toiletries were of very good quality, unlike what you find in hotels around the UK. All in all a very pleasant stay and will probably will be staying there again on my next trip to Leeds.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pontali
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a treat on a Saturday night. Generally very pleased. Lady on reception excellent and very helpful and courteous. Slight crib if I must. Check in time is 3pm. Fine in itself. However we had booked the shopping package which includes £60 Harvey Nichols vouchers. We turned up at 1pm to leave bags not expecting out room of course...however- wishing to start an afternoons shopping. We where told the vouchers would be fetched from the store back to the hotel for 3pm check in time...most of the afternoon gone! Would make more sense to have these available in 'stock' as it where. Breakfast very nice. Room was lovely and big. Bathroom very nice and generally very clean. Overall well happy

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple