“Top Tip - Try The Thai Tapas- Terrific!”
Review of Quebecs

Quebecs
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The usual warm & friendly welcome at my by far favourite Leeds hotel. Pristine room, fluffy white towels, great quality sheets, bags of pilows including bolsters on a big bed. Unusually I decided to eat in at the bar and try the new menu from the new chef, who prepares all the food fresh on site. Had 3 starter portions of excellent thai fish cakes, nice and spicy, just right, plus FAB vegetable tempura (generous portion, the broccoli was outstanding), plus hummous, warm pitta and falafel, all very good indeed. Sauvignon chilled, highly repeateable and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Quebecs

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel we stayed in for 1 night. Upgraded room was lovely with good facilities. Only downsides were 1) noise of extractor fans on adjacent building could be heard all night and 2) aircon had a life of its own, coming on very loudly in the middle of the night. Tip: switch off the aircon else you'll have a rude awakening (friends staying also had the same experience!).

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaisieMaz
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here while dropping our daughter off at the university. The location is a 1 minute walk from the train station and about a 15 minute walk to the university. Comfortable, clean and great staff! If you have a choice, I would request a room at the back as the traffic continues through the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We came here for one night for an event at the O2 Academy and were extremely pleased with our stay. The station was a short walk away and the 02 Academy was only a 10 minute walk away - the hotel was perfectly located for our needs. The hotel itself is rather grand and beautiful. Our deluxe room was spacious, clean and comfortable - all that we needed. The bed was heavenly to sleep in.
We were allowed to check out an hour later but at a price of £15. We found the breakfast to be tasty but I feel there could have been more selection in the continental breakfast (i.e actual pastries instead of one mini muffin). Very friendly staff though and it is the only place I will be staying when I return to Leeds!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Room was fantastic. Sumptuous, clean, tasteful decor. Bathroom quite wonderful. Arrived tired and late so tried room service. Food good, if a little cooler than I would like. .. Probably down to the complex logistics of getting from the kitchen! Great nights sleep. Breakfast a bit pricey at £16 but worth it. ALL the staff were amazingly friendly, so much so that I left a big tip on leaving. . My first time ever. Convenient for the station and shops. Only down side was the view of the bins... But I guess that's not every room! Will definitely be returning.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Very comfortable stay when on a buisness trip to Leeds. Great city centre location. We benefitted from a good corporate rate, which seemed cheap given the quality of service. Only negative was very slow checkout which was not ideal.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Quebecs for one night for a business trip. Very convenient location - less than a five minute walk from Leeds station. Friendly staff at reception, quick and easy check in. The room was clean, spacious enough and had everything I needed for my stay. Breakfast was OK, but perhaps not quite as nice as the menu had led me to hope.

My only problem was that I had a ground floor room right at the front of the hotel, facing on to a fairly busy road. The traffic noise meant that, as quite a light sleeper, I didn't have the best night's sleep.

Would recommend for convenient location, but ask for a room on the opposite side to the road.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business