Quebecs
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$141
US$128
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
US$123
US$119
US$129
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
US$82
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
1,173 results
All reviewsstained glassl'occitane toiletriesliberal clubsweeping staircasebalcony suitequebec hotelbeautiful hotelboutique hotelcd playertrain stationbreakfast in bedmini barcar parkcity centreroad noisechain hotelslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My daughter booked an overnight stay at Quebecs for a Mother's Day present. The hotel is lovely and so handy for the shops. We were upgraded to a deluxe room and everything was perfect. The reception staff were courteous. Comfy beds, soft luxury towels, what more could you ask for...

Room Tip: We had a room right at the front of the hotel, some people have commented about the noise but we certainly didn't have any problems
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here last night, we booked the 'Romantic city break package' it advertised extras such as A chilled bottle of champagne,strawberries,chocolates, rose petals on the bed and massage/bath oils.

Our check in was quick although an extra £50 was charged to my card as a reserve should we use anything from the minibar. This was not advertised on the site and I was not told that this would happen when I booked on the phone. This will be refunded within 48 working hours I was informed upon check out.

We booked 'The Junior Balcony Suite' which was lovely. The balcony is heated and has lighting, we enjoyed a glass of champagne out there. The suite was spacious and the bathroom well appointed, a his and hers sink, nice big bath and good shower. The added toiletries were a nice extra. The bed was very comfy and big. A very well stocked minibar at an extra charge.

On arriving at the room the bottle of champagne was on ice, fresh rose petals were on the bed a lovely touch, however the strawberries and chocolates were a big let down. No joke, we were given 1, yes 1 strawberry each!!! Chocolates, 2 each!!!. The champagne was lovely, but my advise would be not to book a package and take your own champagne and extra treats, much cheaper!!!

Breakfast was good in a nice, sunny room. A good selection though a little pricey. ours was included in the package though.

Staff were friendly and The hotel was full of period features, nice high ceiling with a gorgeous winding staircase the shows off the beautiful stained glass windows.

All in all a real good find, if a little pricey. We will definitely stay again but will opt to pay the standard price and bring our own extras.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlie832014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for the second time. The forts was a leisure stay and I stayed with my other half in a suite and I could not fault it so I was looking forward to my return visit, which was for business purposes.

The room I got this time was conveniently located on the ground floor close to reception. However, by bedtime this was lees convenient, it was noisy as you could hear everything that was going on in the reception area and also some road noise. I eventually got to sleep but this was not quite the restful night I had hoped for.

I'd made plans to dine with a friend in the city that night. They were driving into the city but we decided to have a few drinks as well as dinner and so my friend stayed at the hotel with me. Upon arrival my fiend had asked about parking and was advised that the parking at the side of the hotel was free, a member of staff then assisted with the parking. I was charged £15 on check out for the parking. I told my friend about this and it was at this point that I found out about the misleading advice. Infuriating really, given that the car could have been parked elsewhere for as little as £2.

Having said that, the hotel was clean and immaculately presented and the staff were all friendly, helpful and polite. The experience of the car park has not entirely put me off a return visit but it will force me to question the information I am provided with a little more carefully. I will also be asking for a quieter room on my next visit

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The usual warm & friendly welcome at my by far favourite Leeds hotel. Pristine room, fluffy white towels, great quality sheets, bags of pilows including bolsters on a big bed. Unusually I decided to eat in at the bar and try the new menu from the new chef, who prepares all the food fresh on site. Had 3 starter portions of excellent thai fish cakes, nice and spicy, just right, plus FAB vegetable tempura (generous portion, the broccoli was outstanding), plus hummous, warm pitta and falafel, all very good indeed. Sauvignon chilled, highly repeateable and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel we stayed in for 1 night. Upgraded room was lovely with good facilities. Only downsides were 1) noise of extractor fans on adjacent building could be heard all night and 2) aircon had a life of its own, coming on very loudly in the middle of the night. Tip: switch off the aircon else you'll have a rude awakening (friends staying also had the same experience!).

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple