Wheelgate Guest House
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$95
Hotels.com
US$89
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
US$93
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on numerous occasions when eating out at the Bon, nothing special but clean. Only issue is the hard bed and flat pillows. Would return again but I will bring my own pillows and water, as water is not sealed so must be tap water.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very over priced and no cooked breakfast was even offered had evening meal there and could eat most of it. I thought I was get getting budget place to stay but ended up paying four star prices for a shared bathroom spent most of the night awake due to the uncomfortable beds avoid at all costs

4  Thank shell7501
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We found a very warm welcome at the Wheelhouse. Jean and Pete were lovely to us and our two girls. We stayed one night in the static caravan which was roomy and comfortable. While it's true that the fittings were not brand new, everything we needed was there. It was quiet and the kids loved it. The food was nice too. Would recommend.

1  Thank debsmooth
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This B&B is in Sherburn not Leeds and I can't believe the bad reviews I have seen here! It is clean and comfortable with good facilities and food prepared to order and served at the time that suits you best (within a sensible time frame). My wife and I stayed in the room nearest the street which had double glazing and a wall at least 18 inches thick and were not at all disturbed by noise.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Needed an overnight stay in the area and found this on late bookings.com. Didn't know what to expect but found the owners and staff to be very friendly, helpful and accomodating. We could choose our own time for breakfast, so had a lie in. The cooked breakfast my husband had was very tasty and I had museli and fruit which I had asked for. I have now read other reviews and find them very harsh as I really don't know what people expect. Ok, it wasn't up there with the best but it was clean and welocoming. I feel you only get what you pay for and this was cerainly value for money. Would go again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple