“Our Stay”

Ranked #54 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Our Stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellant Service, on arrival, Really Nice people, The room was Nice and Bright and very clean, there was tea and coffee facilities, we dis not realize that there was a restraunt in this hotel, and as we were quite hungary, we stayed for a meal, which was nicely cooked and a good price , Breakfast was also very nice and again very polite staff, all in a very nice place and i would definatly recommend

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at the Adriatic hotel with 6 of my friends. We booked two triple rooms, which actually had 4 beds each. The overall price was £150, £75 per room.

For what we paid I couldn't be happier. There are a lot of reviews saying how the decor is dated but I thought it gave the little hotel a lot of character.

We were greeted with a bottle of wine and were taken to our rooms. Everything was explains to is regarding keys and check out times.

The taxi to the centre cost £7 and was about a 5 minute drive.

Couldn't be more impressed! Would recommend for hen nights or stag doo's! Perfect location with free parking!

Really happy :)

• Stayed August 2014
newcastle
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed one night room only. Paid £47 so should really have not been surprised by what we found. Room was very dated and basic. Decor was old and carpets worn out. Was a bit of a dump actually. Staff seemed friendly but only spoke on check-in and out. Location was handy for Leeds town centre which was 5 mins drive away. Parking onsite was free. Overall we got what we paid for but even at £47 I can't recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank kedvoidal

Travellers are raving about these Leeds hotels

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I'll start with the positives, the hotel was easy to find, very clean, the beds were comfy, we paid for breakfast which was good value and the owners were warm, friendly and welcoming but the room, although large, was very dated and basic, no hairdryer, the shower room was very small. There was a tv with digi box but the sound on the tv wasn't brilliant. We didn't eat at the hotel in the evening because we thought the menu was expensive and limited, i'm a veggie and there was only one veggie option. This could be a fab place to stay if it had a shed load of money spent on it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank drib66
Cumbria, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was on a mission of mercy, and as cost is always an issue, chose the Adriatic Hotel in Leeds, England to book as the cost was reasonable. The room was immaculate and with a stall shower (room #3) was perfect for me.

But the service cannot be beat. Thank you Mica and George for making my stay as good as it gets. They stored my perishable food in their refrigerator overnight as well.

Kind regards,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author

Room Tip: Room #3 is for a single person.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I chose the Adriatic Hotel because it was close to the Church I was to attend for a funeral. My train to Leeds was delayed because someone was fatally hit by a train. So I arrived after 2.00am that night, I was very apologetic but the Hotel manager George was pleasant and very welcoming, he helped me with my luggage up the stairs as there is no lift, at 8.45am he and his delightful wife Mika were there when I went down for breakfast which was just what I needed. "Full English breakfast!!"

The room was home-style, comfy, the shower was clean, I was able to leave my bags there while I attended the funeral and pick them up before I returned to the train station as I only stayed 1 night.

I will definitely stay there again when I return to Leeds.

Room Tip: If you are not good with stairs, ask for a room located on one of the lower floors when booking...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel is lovely. The staff are sincere and genuine and seemed interested in us. The rooms may need updating but they are large, have plenty of sockets and drawers and have good lighting. The car park is spacious. The breakfast good. A bonus was the wi fi strength reached to our room. Great place.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business