Corn Mill Lodge Hotel
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
US$113
US$105
Good 3.5/5
US$111
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
US$95
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$122
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshanging basketscoach partysloping roofcoach holidaybus stop rightring roadground floorcooked breakfastshower headgood sizetrouser presssaturday nightcar parkbooked this hotelexcellent breakfastcity centrebuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was well presented (and exactly what was advertised) and the food at the restaurant was delicious. The waiter in particular was fantastic - he even prepared our drinks for us in advance as he had memorised what we had previously ordered. We received a personal and exemplary service, and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A I
CornmillLodge, Owner at Corn Mill Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Glad to hear we are what it says on the tin, nice to hear your positive comments.

Look forward to you staying again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had a family event here, the service was fantastic, the staff couldnt do enough for us and the food was excellent, especially considering this was a buffet! Best one ive had in a very long time the options were fantastic! The desserts topped the evening off perfectly

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank stephhanah88

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here this week for two nights on a groupon deal,after I got the deal I rang cornmill to see if we could get a ground floor room as we have a dog, and there was no problem at all, I spoke to Heidi who was very pleasant and helpful, and I even knew the room number. When we arrived we were given our key and went to our room, and what a nice surprise, it was spacious and clean. Went to the restaurant to see if we could get something to eat but it had closed, but the member of staff was very nice and said he would make us some sandwiches( thanks.) Went out for the afternoon with the dog and in the evening we decided to try the evening menu. The food was excellent, I had the salmon and my husband had lamb shank, which he liked so much he had it the next night as well, this is a huge compliment to the chefs as he is fussy and was a chef for over 25 years himself. Emma who was our waitress was good and attentive.
the breakfast was superb, a massive choice of everything, there seems to be a few comments regarding eggs, they were cooked perfectly for my fussy husband so no complaints there.
the breakfast staff were very nice and friendly and we especially liked the night porter, think he was called Wayne?
and to finish off we have to mention Tracey, so was very pleasant indeed, and told us places to go for walks. I met the manager while We were there and he was also very pleasant.
One little thing to add, and this is not a complaint. it would be nice if there was a little area inside where we could have sat with our dog and had a few drinks, I know we could sit outside but the weather quite cold.
Anyway thankyou to everyone there,we really enjoyed our stay and hope to come again.
Anita Ray and Vin.

Room Tip: we had room 10, nice and large. ground floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vin21

It is always nice to hear your husband (a ex chef) was pleased with his meal.

You mention the night porter called Wayne, well we have 2 night porters both called Wayne. Big Wayne (only 5ft 9) and little Wayne (5ft nothing). Both very helpful.

I am sure the other staff will be pleased with your comments.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Took advantage of the Groupon deal and was really pleased. Nice hotel within easy reach of Leeds centre. The room was spacious, well equipped and very clean. Staff were very friendly and the food was very good too. Happy to recommend this hotel and would certainly stay again. Hope the Groupon deal comes up again!!

Room Tip: We stayed in 103 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Hope you enjoyed your stay in Leeds, I am told it's one of the best shopping centres outside London.

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels where charges are low and I must say that I was impressed here. The bedroom was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great and the location was perfect for our requirements. The welcome was warm and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We try to give value for money for our accommodation and restaurant alike.