“Terrific Hotel and Restaurant”

Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Girvan, United Kingdom
“Terrific Hotel and Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed there for a two night family gathering and the service, food, rooms and in particular the staff made the whole experience a total pleasure. I would fully recommend this hotel it is one of the best Premier Inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Durham
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Excellent service and clean, comfortable rooms. The Beefeater Inn next to the hotel was easily accessed by a covered walkway-good because it was raining heavily. The hotel receptionist booked us in for an evening meal (it was busy so this was excellent service) and we were delighted with the menu, the service and the food quality.
The hotel is ideally situated if you want to use the airport at Leeds/Bradford.
We received a telephone call on the day of our arrival confirming our booking and giving us time of check in-this was reassuring and unexpected.
Well recommended!

2 Thank ChristineDurham
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I stayed here with my husband and 2 year old son for the night, before an early morning flight from Leeds Bradford Airport. The room was spacious, clean and modern. The bathroom was clean and well kept - having a bath with a little one was very helpful. Enough towels were provided for us all and our son's bed was made up properly on arrival, rather than having to pull it out. My only negative was that the pillows were slightly soft/flimsy, but I'm sure I could have rectified that with a phone call to reception, I just didn't want to risk waking a sleeping child! All in all, a hotel I'd happily recommend to anyone.

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed in this Inn for two nights it was very clean. All the staff were very polite and helpful including the cleaners and night porter. The cleaners even offered to help bring up our bags because we were struggling. Nothing was too much trouble. The Premier breakfast was very good.

1 Thank t h
Letchworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 August 2011

well what can i say staff 10 out of 10 housekeeping 11 out of 10 it was a joy to stop here if you are going to be stopping in leeds for the airport or just a vist your are mad to stop any where else food next doorwas very good but book as it gets busy if not a very good fish and chip shop over the road is a must

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the frist floor
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chrisvicky3364
Vantaa, Finland
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I actually stayed at this hotel in June 2009 but I wanted to write my review of this hotel.

I had a big room with double bed which was excellent to sleep. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was quite good. I asked for soya milk due to lactose allergy and it was provided for me from my second morning on. So my request on first morning was noticed : )
Location near the airport didn't bother as there were only two flight during the day.
The only disadvantege of this hotel are doors of the room: no soundproof. So everytime some one was walking and talking on the corridor, you could hear it well.
In spite of this, I would stay on this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you need a good bed, stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Nopsa
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2011

very clean and comfortable and value for money dinner and breakfast very enjoyable defintely would reccomend

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leeds
Mercure Leeds Parkway
#49 of 87 in Leeds
Quarry Hill
Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!