“Perfect Spot” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
Hull, United Kingdom
“Perfect Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

The rooms are on par with the so called "best" hotels in the area, I should know as I have stayed in The Queens, and Bewleys, so I wasnt expecting five star, but suprise it was more modern, clean, and well equipt, infact you couldnt ask for anything more.
Its also well situated with a TGI Fridays next door ( a nice spot to start your break), and a five min taxi ride to the city centre so its spot on, Its the only place I will stay in Leeds from now on.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I was impressed to see such a clean and beautifully decorated room in a budget hotel in the middle of the city.
One could literally eat off the bathroom floor. The TV is nice and big - 40", and the bed queen size and very comfortable.
Air conditioning was lovely, and I was ready to work on the lovely desk, preparing for next day's meeting.

To my disappointment and frustration the wi-fi didn't work in my room. Elsewhere I suppose it was fine, because I could get connection in the reception when I went to complain about the wi-fi and in-room phone that was not working. I booked the room specifically for the availability of the Wi-Fi, otherwise I would have booked elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
Hello,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear you had issues with the WIFI i am looking into the problems you experienced. If you would like to contact Wendy the Reception team leader she will be able to refund you for the issues you experienced as an apology for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Friendly and very helpful staff. Value for money.Booking is easy, up date reminder two days before our arrival. There are plenty of spaces for parking and it is secure. !0 mins. walkt o city centre.Convient adjecent restaurant. Staff information is very clear & helpful.

Room Tip: Qiet room, clean & comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your very kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

Kind regards,

Sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

We stayed overnight here on the 30th August as we were attending a gig at the O2 academy - were lucky enough to get a 29 pound room rate and for this it was an absolute bargain. Check in extremely friendly and helpful. Room was recently refurbished with flat screen tv, modern furniture and decoration etc. Tea and coffee making facilites and hairdryer provided, plenty of towels and pillows. There was also air conditioning although we didn't realise that until the morning! Big bed was fairly comfortable, enough for a decent nights sleep anyway. Had an early dinner at TGI Friday's; very good service and ok food. Walked into the City Centre, takes around 20 minutes, but taxi'd back which was just over 5 pounds.
Would not hesitate to stay here again if we needed to be in Leeds.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at this Premier Inn as I was visiting relatives during the summer holidays. The room near to the road can be quite noisy if you need the window open, I could hear the people in the room above who where quite heavy on their feet. The bed my daugher had was not very comfortable, the flashing smoke alarm did not help as I am a light sleeper at times. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, but I just think the design of the hotel was a let down for me.

Room Tip: away from the road
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are very disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel.

At Leeds City Centre Premier Inn it remains our objective to deliver a high standard of service in our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. I will then be able to investigate the issues raised.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

Stayed here (for the second time) over the bank holiday weekend. The staff are lovely and the rooms are well presented and modern. Breakfast is fine and I do like the buffet (though I shouldn't!). My only quibble would be the price; £250 is not really what I would expect as a budget hotel line for 3 nights and breakfast. Overall though it was a great stay and it was possibly because of the festival at the weekend.

Room Tip: Try not to eat too much at breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

Kind regards,

Durham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had 2 rooms booked overnight 28th August 2012. Reception staff were friendly and polite. Gave good advice regards walking in to Leeds City centre. Rooms were clean, tidy and modern. Meal at TGIF restaurant attached was great (food and atmosphere). It was VERY busy and I recommend trying to book a table in advance. We would definitely stay here again if we are heading 'down south' again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds City CentrePremier Inn.

Kind regards