“Never let down by a premier inn”

Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel
Ranked #23 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 28 September 2012

On the plus side you know what you get with a prem inn and its usually above average. This one is well locator for the city centre and has free parking. The staff would not give me my room or even see if it was ready at 1330 and made me stand there until 2pm before they looked interested. The room itself was a fair trot away so if your infirm ask for one as close to reception as possible. I am not a fan of TGIF due to its expensive value but shooters in town is an excellent downstairs food and upstairs sports venue.

Room Tip: try to get one near the reception lift and high up
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am grateful for your feedback about your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

I travel quite a lot in my day to day job and always try and book a Premier Inn, this one is well located, my only issue is parking and security, you can park outside the front door if you are lucky, or you have a larger carpark opposite, but glass on the road means that it lacks a little bit of security. Staff excellent and the bedrooms are always comfortable. Only a short walk into town if you don't fancy TGIs

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 night and I have to say the hotel was as expected like most premier inns I have stayed in - clean, comfortable, quiet etc..

What really makes this hotel stand out from the rest is the staff - First class!! Very friendly, polite, approachable, nothing was too much, always asked how my day was and always asked by name which you don't normally get!

Would only ever stay at this hotel if I'm in the Leeds area!

Thank you to all the team!!

• Stayed: September 2012
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms.

Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service.

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed at this premier inn for 4 nights, having stayed the week before at the holiday inn express across the road. This hotel was far superior. It looked smart, it was comfortable, the staff were incredibly friendly and the room was spotless. The on-site TGI Fridays was a nice touch and for once I didn't feel too awkward there eating alone. The best thing was the staff though- they were really friendly without seeming false and also very knowledgable. I would recommend this premier inn to anyone and everyone and will definitely return myself. Anytime I need somewhere to stay in Leeds I will stay here.

Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed at premier as part of theatre weekend for my partners birthday received good service as always at premier inns only fall down was breakfast didnt seem to cope very well when it is busy food was good when it was evenually filled up

Hello,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds city centre Premier Inn.

I have passed your commentsd on to TGI Friday who serve breakfast and they are very greatful for the feedback.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed following a day out on the excellent rail ale trail from nearby Leeds station. Spacious and immaculate rooms that actually look like they do in the adverts. Impressive flat screen TV, aircon and comfortable beds. As a twin room, I slept on the converted sofa in plenty of comfort.

Thank arnos.grove

Hello,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I have stayed many times in the premiere inn and up until this trip have been extremely satisfied. The hotel was fine as expected. The hotel staff was very good, polite and efficient. Very satisfied with the room comfort and cleanliness as always. My one complaint was........................That awful restaurant you have to eat your breakfast in. The layout was poor and cramped. There was food and drink spillt and had not been cleaned up. They were poor at refilling empty jugs of milk and orange juice. The food was poorly presented and the quality was awful. The staff were stood gossiping instead of doing their job. No manners and no evidence of pride in the service they give. Sorry for the rant but i have always recieved first class service in the Premiere Inn Hotels and their staff. I hope this was a one off......

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. As the TGI Fridays is a separate company to Premier Inn i will ensure your feedback is passed on to then i am very sorry that your experience in there was not a good one.

Thank you for you kind comments about our team they will be very happy that they where able to make your stay comfortable in the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn