“Good value for money”

Ranked #25 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

The hotel is in a good location - about 10 to 15 min minutes walk to the city centre with free! parking. The room was large and clean with a very comfortable bed, flatscreen tv and modern bathroom. For the price I paid I was very pleased with what I got. The only negative was that it did get a little noisy from time to time both outside the hotel and on the floor above - but it was a Friday night and to be expected. I still had a good night's sleep and will return on my next visit to Leeds.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 12 October 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

A great Premier Inn. As expected. Very close to city centre. About 5 min walk from the train station. TGI is a great addition to the hotel. Only ate there in the evening and the service and food quality was excellent. The hotel was very quiet despite there being several hen/stag parties checking in. Slept very well. Would definately use the hotel again!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon,.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 September 2012

On the plus side you know what you get with a prem inn and its usually above average. This one is well locator for the city centre and has free parking. The staff would not give me my room or even see if it was ready at 1330 and made me stand there until 2pm before they looked interested. The room itself was a fair trot away so if your infirm ask for one as close to reception as possible. I am not a fan of TGIF due to its expensive value but shooters in town is an excellent downstairs food and upstairs sports venue.

Room Tip: try to get one near the reception lift and high up
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am grateful for your feedback about your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

I travel quite a lot in my day to day job and always try and book a Premier Inn, this one is well located, my only issue is parking and security, you can park outside the front door if you are lucky, or you have a larger carpark opposite, but glass on the road means that it lacks a little bit of security. Staff excellent and the bedrooms are always comfortable. Only a short walk into town if you don't fancy TGIs

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 night and I have to say the hotel was as expected like most premier inns I have stayed in - clean, comfortable, quiet etc..

What really makes this hotel stand out from the rest is the staff - First class!! Very friendly, polite, approachable, nothing was too much, always asked how my day was and always asked by name which you don't normally get!

Would only ever stay at this hotel if I'm in the Leeds area!

Thank you to all the team!!

• Stayed September 2012
MichalaMaughan, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms.

Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service.

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Tarporley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed at this premier inn for 4 nights, having stayed the week before at the holiday inn express across the road. This hotel was far superior. It looked smart, it was comfortable, the staff were incredibly friendly and the room was spotless. The on-site TGI Fridays was a nice touch and for once I didn't feel too awkward there eating alone. The best thing was the staff though- they were really friendly without seeming false and also very knowledgable. I would recommend this premier inn to anyone and everyone and will definitely return myself. Anytime I need somewhere to stay in Leeds I will stay here.

Hello,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one.

Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms.

Kind Regards

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed at premier as part of theatre weekend for my partners birthday received good service as always at premier inns only fall down was breakfast didnt seem to cope very well when it is busy food was good when it was evenually filled up

Hello,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds city centre Premier Inn.

I have passed your commentsd on to TGI Friday who serve breakfast and they are very greatful for the feedback.

I look forward to your next visit.