Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,266 results
All reviewstgi fridayscity centretgi friday next doorbreakfast boxgood nights sleeproom was spotlesswhat it says on the tincar parkmain roadbusy roadexcellent value for moneycontinental breakfastmin walkcomfortable staycomfy bedfamily roomnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Visited the hotel with a group of 12 friends for a 40th birthday night out in Leeds. Hotel is centrally located although probably a decent walk! We got taxis in to the centre which cost around £4.50. Hotel is new and beautifully furnished in the way all Premier hotels are! Flat screen tv with free-view channels and basic toiletries in dispensers. Hair dryer also available which is better than basic travel lodges ! Rooms were spacious with double and single bed in the room! TGI Fridays is attached and they do a good breakfast and nice food.

Only down side although not for us, was there were a lot of groups! We were very well behaved and quiet but I did hear an elderly couple complain at reception about the noise! They did actually get a full refund as per Premiers great sleep guarantee though! So actually I think it they got a bargain!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank JudyAdy
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear JudyAdy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed at this premier inn for 3 nights in April and have to say this is the best premier inn we have ever stayed in. The main reason being the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. They went above and beyond their duty to ensure our needs were met. We were welcomed by name (mr and mrs) each time we arrived/departed and the staff were very knowledgable about the area, Shaheen in particular was a star, thank you. The restaurant staff at breakfast also remembered our names and my dietary requirements and ensured our needs were met. The cook brought out my food and checked it was ok and also remembered my requirements each day, as did the waitress. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area, nice and handy for Leeds town centre with some lovely restaurants around. Also close to York for a nice day trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alijk

Dear Alijk,

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on the helpfulness and friendliness of Our team members, especially Shaheen they will all be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I stopped at this Premier Inn for two nights. The bedroom is probably the best Prem Inn I have stayed in, there is a excellent large wall mounted TV a nice comfortable lounger at the side of the bed and the room had a very good heating system. I didn't really like the American style TGI Fridays food selection, it's burgers and more burgers at quite high prices, so I chose to walk about half a mile towards the the City centre for more traditional English food. The TGI Fridays is alright though for the standard Premier Inn breakfast that you always get with them. Two things to go and see in Leeds are the new glass roofed state of the art shopping centre and the free to enter Royal Armouries Museum is well worth the journey.

Room Tip: If you can get a room like I did away from the TGI Fridays and on the top floor away from noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Gary W,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am gratefully for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn Leeds city centre soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Excellent as I find most of the Premier Inns. Friendly and helpfull staff, rooms spacious, clean and warm. Fluffy towels, good size beds. Close to city centre, quiet location, Car Parking, tea and coffee in the rooms and shower gel

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VJC64

Dear VJC64,
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Leeds city centre Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Booked to stay the night of the 29th march as a start to our honeymoon! The cups were dirty and there was no milk in the room! Didn't make a fuss as it was the start of our honeymoon we just went out and bought some milk! Had a fantastic meal in TGI Fridays next door then went back to our room! The whole night was noise! Shouting! Doors slamming! It was the worst nights sleep I've ever had and for a company that advertises a good nights sleep guaranteed on this occasion THEY LIED!!

• Stayed: March 2013
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.