“CLEAN AND COMFY”

Ranked #24 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Uk Lancashire
“CLEAN AND COMFY”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

WE HAD A NICE 2 night The room was large clean and had a good bathroom.there is tea MAKING FACILITIES HOWEVER THEY ONLY GAVE US ENOUGH FOR ONE BREW EACH PER DAY THAT WAS A BIT STINGY BUT I AM SURE IF I ASKED THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME SOME MORE. The staff where nice and polite. The hotel is a good 10-15 min walk to the train station. I Would stay again it was good value HOWEVER IF I WAS OFFERED THE SAME DEAL I WOULD RATHER STAY FURTHER IN TOWN. Could do with a min fridge in the rooms. we found a good pub in town for breakfast at just a tenner for the two of us did not bother going to the on site resturant

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review here on Trip advisor. I am grateful
for your feedback about your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
County Durham, UK
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as son was having operation at LGI walking distance to the hospital. Left car in secure car park all day without incident. Breakfast in TGIs wasn't the best but ok. Good nights sleep and lovely clean rooms, no problems at all and easy to find. Thanks Premier Inn.

• Stayed May 2013
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review here on Trip advisor. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

It cost us £29 to stay here for 1 night. I have never in my life had such a good deal for £29. The hotel was clean, well looked after and full of lovely, friendly and helpful staff. We were late for breakfast and the receptionist made sure we still got in so I cannot complain.

The rooms were pleasant and clean and overall we had a great experience for our first time in Leeds. I should also mention it is very close to Leeds city centre.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guests
Thank you for taking your time to post a review of your stay here on Trip advisor, your feedback is always welcome and very much appreciated.

The team will be delighted that they were helpful and friendly, and managed to accommodate you when running late for breakfast

Once again thank you for taking your time to post a review, my team and me look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night whilst visiting friends! Staff really friendly and helpful on the desk!! Helped us find the bar we were meeting our friends in! The room was fab too!! Everything u need, a comfy bed, extra pillows, lovely and clean and a fab shower to start the morning!! Couldn't fault it especially for the price!! Visited travelodge a few months ago and it was diabolical!! Premier inn it is for me from now on!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guests

The team will be delighted that they were helpful and friendly, and could help you whilst visiting Leeds City Centre.

Chickster78
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I stayed here for Easter weekend in March 2013. Rooms are large and have everything you need beds are good, showers are nice, bring your own toiletries as the ones in the room are very basic. Staff are very friendly. TGI's right next door which served great food in the evenings but breakfast was not great for the £8.50 we paid. Its about 15-20 minute walk to the main centre and shopping area you just need to turn left out of the hotel and cross the main HUGE round about and follow the road round, the walk to the town hall seem slightly unsafe at night and would not recommend it alone but in a group would be fine. All in all this hotel is very comfortable for a few nights stay but maybe not quite central if you do not want to walk far.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Leeds City Centre Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Manchester
Reviewed 22 April 2013

It was nice but not clean, I had to sleep by myself as my wife and kids had to leave because it was a dirty room. My wife doesn't let the kids sleep on dirty beds. But I hope to stay there again if rooms up to scratch as expected. But over all ok!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Bolton Uk
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Just great...clean, friendly, not far from nightlife and shops.
Good value with spacious rooms. Comfortable beds with choice of pillows. Ckean bathrrom but extractor could have wirjed a bit stronger but no otger faults.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable beds and choice of pillows in our rooms. Our team will be pleased to receive your feedback, as the endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service.
Thank You for taking your time to review your stay, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Premier Inn Leeds City Centre