“Very nice friendly hotel”

Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel
Ranked #23 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My daughter and I were on a Theatre Trip in Leeds and stayed for two nights. When we checked in we requested a quiet room at the back, because at the front of the hotel there are major roads, and a flyover. The staff were extremely friendly and gave us a room at the back overlooking the car park, it was very quiet. We did have an issue with noise from a room above late at night, it was preventing us going to sleep. I reported it to the staff on reception and security went to the particular room and they had a word with the guests and the noise stopped. The hotel is very clean and all the staff very cheerful. The hotel is around 15 minute walk from the Railway Station.and the city centre. There is a bus stop just around the corner if you don't want to walk, we used it quite a few times, buses are every few minutes. All and all a good hotel, with very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter because of the main road at the front.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking your time to post a review here on Trip advisor. I am grateful

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Whilst the hotel was your standard clean, comfortable, reasonably well equipped Premier Inn the hotel itself was pretty noisy. I was woken at 3.30am by the noise of people returning, I presume, from nights out and was kept awake for an hour by the subsequent shouting, laughing, arguing, banging of doors etc. I was in town to run a half marathon at 9.30 that morning so this wasn't particularly appreciated. Not really the fault of the hotel/staff but not great either.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I travelled on business to this hotel and was amazed by the very warm welcome I received from the reception staff, they made the hotel stay experience a very enjoyable one indeed. I make no apology for saying that the staff here are excellent, to name but a few!

William - very computent, and looks after the businessman by answering any questions they may ask

Shaheen - very practical person, gave me some valuble advise conserning local food outlets and telling me that if I was not satisfied, we will do something about it - obvoiusly someone who has a - can do atitude outlook - on her employment - thanks

The other nights stay - Wayne and Robyn were very amenable - and what a smile Wayne has!
I wish we had some people like this down south where I live,

Thanks for a loverly stay

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit it Leeds City Centre Premier Inn and that all the team made you to feel welcome, they will all be very happy to read your review

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

The Premier Inn Leeds City Centre, Wellington Street is very conveniently located close to the Leeds General Infirmary, City Hall and shops, less than a mile walk to Leeds railway station, with ample free hotel parking, and easy access to the urban motorways. The rooms were well appointed and quite spacious, and the bathrooms were clean, modern and well maintained. We had a good and quiet night's sleep. On the third floor there was an interesting view over the city including a local amateur sports facility which was not noisy but entertaining. There were tea and coffee-making facilities and a decent size plasma television screen. There is free Wifi for 30 minutes and only £3 for 24 hours. The staff were friendly and helpful and we felt very secure. We paid an amazing £29 each for two rooms booked two weeks in advance. The bar and restaurant were in the attached "Fridays" ("Every day is Friday" but there was no loud music). We dined early before arriving, but breakfast was excellent and reasonably priced, and we were served again by friendly and helpful staff. Every bit as good as a hotel we stayed in three weeks earlier in another major English city centre at five times the price.

Room Tip: We took what they gave us and were very happy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmysboy

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit it Leeds City Centre Premier Inn.
I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

WE HAD A NICE 2 night The room was large clean and had a good bathroom.there is tea MAKING FACILITIES HOWEVER THEY ONLY GAVE US ENOUGH FOR ONE BREW EACH PER DAY THAT WAS A BIT STINGY BUT I AM SURE IF I ASKED THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME SOME MORE. The staff where nice and polite. The hotel is a good 10-15 min walk to the train station. I Would stay again it was good value HOWEVER IF I WAS OFFERED THE SAME DEAL I WOULD RATHER STAY FURTHER IN TOWN. Could do with a min fridge in the rooms. we found a good pub in town for breakfast at just a tenner for the two of us did not bother going to the on site resturant

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as son was having operation at LGI walking distance to the hospital. Left car in secure car park all day without incident. Breakfast in TGIs wasn't the best but ok. Good nights sleep and lovely clean rooms, no problems at all and easy to find. Thanks Premier Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013
Katy B, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review here on Trip advisor. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

It cost us £29 to stay here for 1 night. I have never in my life had such a good deal for £29. The hotel was clean, well looked after and full of lovely, friendly and helpful staff. We were late for breakfast and the receptionist made sure we still got in so I cannot complain.

The rooms were pleasant and clean and overall we had a great experience for our first time in Leeds. I should also mention it is very close to Leeds city centre.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guests
Thank you for taking your time to post a review of your stay here on Trip advisor, your feedback is always welcome and very much appreciated.

The team will be delighted that they were helpful and friendly, and managed to accommodate you when running late for breakfast

Once again thank you for taking your time to post a review, my team and me look forward in welcoming you back in the future.