Malmaison Hotel
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
US$114
US$105
US$111
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
US$95
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$82
CrownePlaza.com
US$122
US$113
1,571 results
All reviewssunday lunchlovely hotelmini barcar parkq parkmulti storeyclub roomstandard roomcity centregreat roomcooked breakfastreception staffbars and restaurantscan't faultchecking outfull englishcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Friday night is bubbles night in the bar, the bubble machine outside the front door was a nice touch, champagne cocktails were to die for. Room was lovely as always, smart, modern, comfortable. Lovely comfy pillows :)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
AnnaGM225, General Manager at Malmaison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I am so pleased to read your review and you experienced the Bubble Time fever at the hotel during your stay. Our champagne cocktails are very popular with guests my personal favourite is Valentine Rose. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed over new year. Paid way over the odds for a room which was expected with the season. I have had a bad experience before so I rung up and asked if I could be allocated a room which wasn't interconnecting. This was ignored. I wasn't to bothered to be honest as I knew it was only a request with it been so busy in the hotel. Rung down for a menu on the second night of our stay. This took 20 mins to get to the room. Eventually ordered some food and drinks. An hour and 40 mins we were still waiting. I rang down and spoke to a lady on the desk who apologised and said all the kitchen had gone home so we couldn't have what we had asked for. Oh brilliant. She send up one children's sized pot of ice cream and said it was complimentary. I should hope so after the hassle we had had with it. Later on that night the room next door was arguing so had to ring down at 4am and ask for someone to tell the to be quiet. Was awake until at least 5.30am I understand this wasn't the hotels fault but neither one of the staff seemed bothered. Checked out and everything I had been told would be taken off the bill was charged , told the girl who quizzed me on the whole situation as if I had been trying to con them. I understand I am only young but the whole stay was terrible.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hollie M
AnnaGM225, General Manager at Malmaison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

I am very sorry and surprised to read your review especially after so many months and only now bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us direct at the hotel if you wish to discuss further.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a standard double room which was small but clean.
Bed was comfy with nice quilt and cushions, thick curtains so room lovely and dark.
Nice big tv with good channels.
Bathroom clean with fab shower and ace toiletries.
Mini bar and nibbles complete rip off so didn't use.
Two minute walk to city centre
Didn't eat at hotel but had two very nice cocktails.
No parking but 10% discount at Q car park however still cost us £19 for 26 hours.
Would recommend hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review and comments. I am so pleased to read you had a enjoyable stay at Malmaison Leeds, I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Took advantage of deal with above title, good deal, nice rooms, great location. Ate in the brasserie, was okay, if had eaten there paying full rates would have been disappointed. The frito misto was the star dish - lovely tempura batter, the tuna tartare also good. Goan prawn curry distinctly average, tasted slightly vinegary. Sea bass was ok, but very small piece of fish. Finally the chocolate souffle was wet, as was the customers on the next table.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
AnnaGM225, General Manager at Malmaison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for your review and your constructive feedback regarding your experience in the brasserie, I am sorry some elements of your meal were not as you expected and can assure you this is certainly not our standard. Please do feel free to contact me if you wish discuss further and I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to demonstrate our very high standards.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed at Malmaison on 02 April for business and it was very good in all accounts. The hotel is conveniently located to the train station, so just a few minutes walk.
On arrival it was swift and easy and I got to my room quickly, the room itself was lovely. Massive high ceilings, clean and very comfortable. The only point I would make is that the bathroom is a little tired and I'm not sure on the red painted ceiling so they could probably benefit from a refurb.
I was pretty tired so had room service which was delivered quickly and exactly how I asked for it, so very impressed.
The next morning I left to early to have breakfast, check out however was swift and efficient from the Night Manager and I also left my bag at the hotel to collect later as I was flying to London for the day.
All in all, I really did like Malmaison Leeds and would give them another go if I was in the area again for business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and myself and the team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.