Malmaison Hotel
US$141
US$128
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
US$138
US$124
US$123
US$119
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$138
US$129
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
1,578 results
All reviewssunday lunchlovely hotelmini barcar parkq parkmulti storeyclub roomstandard roomcity centregreat roomcooked breakfastreception staffbars and restaurantscan't faultchecking outfull englishcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a wedding anniversary surprise, my first ever stay in a malmaison hotel and I cannot find anything about the hotel I didnt like.
From check in,eating in the evening, breakfast the next morning, to checking out, the staff were attentive and offered a quality service. The food was excellent and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I love this Hotel and that is why I have used it frequently over the last 5-6 years, but I am beginning to think that some serious refurbishment is needed.

The staff are always great, the food in the restaurant is excellent and the rooms are exactly what you would expect from a Malmaison, but signs of wear are beginning to show, which is taking the gloss off the overall package.

Don't get me wrong, I still and always look forward to staying, but I do hope that the company think seriously about renewing and refreshing the feel of the place by upgrading the furniture and the décor in the same way as the old TV's have been replaced by larger flat-screen TV's.

Oh and please, please bring back the original Arran Aromatics bathroom products - so much nicer than the current "white tubed" products.

Room Tip: Book early (or late) for some great room rates, which can enable you to enjoy a larger room at really good value.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I love this hotel and stay fairly regularly. Wifi is good and included in the price. I find the rooms extremely comfortable with nice bathrooms and toiletires.
The restaurant varies. Breakfast is pleasant but the service is usually terrible. I ahven't eaten in the evening there for a while.
The price changes a lot and varies from quite good to really expensive. You need to keep watching. Difference from last week to this was £50!
Parking is convenient but not included.

1  Thank GirlGuideHouston
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We dined here as part of a deal with bookatable.co.uk.
As it was my birthday we decided to do something special and this was definitely it. The staff were very polite and attentive and the food was very nice and very well priced. The ambience was impeccable with a real feeling of traditional dining. The drinks were reasonably priced and with a wide variety of wine and cocktails we were not stuck for choice! The whole experience was very good and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Don't get me wrong, I do quite like this hotel, the staff are friendly, the rooms very clean, the location excellent. However, I always feel slightly deflated when I leave. Perhaps it's the very expensive bar, or the lack of parking, or the slightly strange lewd advertising that this chain uses. I am happy to recommend, but it lacks a little charm and warmth but perhaps I'm just getting too old and am not the target demographic.

1  Thank Perhapsthistime