Malmaison Hotel
US$107
US$89
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
Hotels.com
US$41
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$93
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
1,597 results
All reviewssunday lunchlovely hotelmini barcar parkq parkmulti storeyclub roomstandard roomcity centregreat roomcooked breakfastreception staffbars and restaurantscan't faultchecking outfull englishcomfy bed
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I pass this hotel every day and I have always fancied staying here - just to say that I have! So an evening wedding do in Leeds was a good excuse to try out this boutique hotel and I was not disappointed.
There was an element of stepping back in time on entering the reception; yes it's dark - but this is part of its uniqueness and charm.
I was apprehensive at the size of the room - as the pictures shown on the website made the room look tiny. But tall windows, high ceilings and more space than expected were an absolute delight - not sure I would call it a boutique hotel however, but it was a super room with more than enough room for one resident!
The bathroom was okay and I did have a minor problem with the shower panel and the door stop (which blended into the patterned floor and I caught my toe on it at least three times (ouch!!) - which I reported /mentioned at the time as an issue).
The bed was very comfy and was the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel: the feather duvet was divine! So full marks there.
I was in a room that overlooked a couple of other night spots - but despite having the windows open, it wasn't that bad ... but I had packed my ear plugs anyway!!
For those of you who book online - if you add a breakfast deal to your room, be aware that you cannot cancel this. I was given some mis-information on arrival, which meant I had some issues over the breakfast (which I would like to have been served earlier than 8am), but it is a good continental breakfast with an option to have a cooked breakfast (which was not clear on the website - so check the details)
But was it worth it ... definitely!

Room Tip: I think most rooms overlook busy roads/night life areas ... so maybe pack some earplugs?? to be on the safe side
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have been using the Malmaison in Leeds for business and pleasure for nearly 5 years now and I cannot recommend this one enough. It is in great condition - the reception staff are always extremely helpful, great location in the centre of Leeds and very close to the best bars. The breakfast is also amazing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A good hotel with a great atmosphere.... its a little bit dark in most areas of the hotel but thats because it has been transformed from an old Tramway office and they try and keep lots of the original features. Rooms are extremely comfortable and have everything you need. Beds and pillows are soft so you get a good nights sleep. Drinks etc., a bit pricey but you are in a good hotel so you expect it. Watch your bill at the end, they couldn't explain several things on mine and it was only by insisting that I actually saw what they wanted to charge for as the woman on reception just wanted to give me a bottom figure. Good hotel though, great location. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I recently stayed here for a special celebration with my fiancé.
The service was first class at reception and in the restaurant.nothing was too much trouble.
The room was stunning very comfortable sumptuous and included all the little extras which made it it a pleasure to stay.Comfortable bed top class linen expensive furnishings and decor pristine well fitted bathroom lots of fluffy towels etc etc .i think the rooms must be sound proofed as we heard no traffic noise despite the fantastic mid city centre location

The food was first class ,beautifully cooked and presented with fast efficient service both at dinner and next morning at breakfast

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel through late rooms at £100 including breakfast for a standard double. Parking is 2 mins away at Q Park and was only £6 for the night, Malmaison give you a discount voucher if you ask them. Good sized room and of a high standard. Lively bar and easy walk to some good restaurants.

Stayed: August 2014