“Stunning building & quirky shops!”

Leeds Corn Exchange
Ranked #14 of 159 things to do in Leeds
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Leeds Corn Exchange is probably my favourite building in Leeds. Beautiful from the outside & truly stunning from the inside, this is a great place to spend some time. Tiers of quirky little shops to explore, a great place to hunt out an unusual gift.

7  Thank Leedsaway67
There are newer reviews for Leeds Corn Exchange

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Met daughter for lunch and a lok around the shops. I remember the Corn Exchange before the refurb and I missed the old version. Lots of open space and lots of little shops. Will return.

2  Thank chandrah874
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I love the corn exchange and i am very happy to stroll around and spend time in the eateries and interesting little shops .you can buy things there that are different and it has a fabulous atmosphere . do take time to check it out , if your local or visiting the city .

5  Thank zippydydoodah13
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My Mom grew up in this area, so I've visited it many times before over the years. It has not changed and adds to the history and architecture of the time.

2  Thank Janice I
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Seller at a craft fair in the corn exchange and was horrified that my mother was told that she COULD NOT access the building as they had no keys for the disabled lift and that it was not accessible to motability scooters even if they knew where the keys were. (I assume that would apply to electric wheelchairs also as my mums scooter is small and portable and fits in the boot of the car!!) The staff were unapologetic and just said that she couldn't come in!!!!!!!! I would expect better from a leeds landmark than such a horribly discriminative attitude to disability!! Mums with prams should also beware.....

4  Thank jennyd_11