“Recommended100% Very nice food and a friendly waiter”
Review of Sorrento's

Sorrento's
Ranked #226 of 1,856 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Recommended100% Very nice food and a friendly waiter”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been there couple of times.the food is absolutely amazing and the price is so reasonable.the atmosphere is nice and relaxing.the male waiter is very welcoming,friendly and polite. I've already recommended this excellent restaurant to my friends and will continue to do so.I can tell is one of the best Italian restaurant with absolutely wonderful staff in Leeds.
I'll give 5+ starts to it.
Thanks to all staff and the manager

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank maryam a

Leeds, West Yorkshire
“A great local restaurant, great food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We tried this after a recommendation and have been back a few times. Food is always great and cooked fresh. Also mid week they have an early bird menu, 2 courses for £10.95! Worth every penny.

The restaurant is clean if a little dated but the food is very reasonable priced.

Staff are very friendly and helpful and we look forward to another visit.

Only a very minor observation, I would have preferred my main on a hot plate but as it had a salad garnish the plate was cold.

• Visited March 2014
“A good meal”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Booked here as it is local and I love Italian food. My husband and I went with my brother and wife when they visited us from the South. We hadn't been to Sorrento's for a while, maybe two or three years in fact, but I had enjoyed it before.
It was a weekday night and nott too busy. There was a party of about six or seven and another couple of tables and us. The Chef wa kept busy though, with take-aways (via a separate door). The food was brilliant. We all had different dishes and everyone enjoyed the meal. The only thing that was disappointing was the service. The waiter was a little sullen and as such, there was no conversation or banter and very little communication. The food was very good, spoilt by the lack of subtlety. I would go again, without a doubt and hope that this was just an off night for the waiter.

Visited December 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Accommodated at short notice on New Years Eve”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

After leaving it late, we spoke to the owner of the restaurant who took our reservation despite it being for New Years Eve. He managed to shuffle a few things around to accommodate our party.
This is the second time we have visited the restaurant and we have been equally impressed by the attitude of the staff and the food.
The service was good despite the restaurant being full due to the occasion.
We would recommend this small but welcoming restaurant

• Visited December 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Why didn't I visit sooner?!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I live about two minutes walk from Sorrento's and can't believe it has taken me this long to dine there. Having recently discovered this wonderful place I have visited four times within a couple of months and will definitely be visiting again.
The staff are so welcoming and friendly. The food is always excellent - I am currently working my way through the menu but have to admit to having had the sea bass twice now as not only do you get a very good sized portion but it is also cooked to perfection. Never have we felt rushed at all as this restaurant is so relaxing and has a really lovely atmosphere. I have already recommended it to some of my friends and will continue to do so.
Thank you for a lovely evening yesterday.

• Visited December 2013