“Another fab visit.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sorrento's

Sorrento's
Ranked #262 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Another fab visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Yet again another lovely meal, the green lipped mussel's were large fleshy with a lovely tasty sauce,
followed by a chargrilled fillet steak cooked to perfection and so tender served with a house red Merlot.The chef takes pride in cooking it spot on to your taste. I had the earlybird at £10.95 pate followed by chicken alla creme my favourite meal , my husband and i had a great meal and look forward to our next visit.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 55Sue10

“Rubbish pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ordered a half n half pizza, got a 1/4 n 3/4 pizza, not even cut!! Don't get a pizza! Would probably try something else but go elsewhere for pizza!! Some where like jack fultons!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Recommended100% Very nice food and a friendly waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been there couple of times.the food is absolutely amazing and the price is so reasonable.the atmosphere is nice and relaxing.the male waiter is very welcoming,friendly and polite. I've already recommended this excellent restaurant to my friends and will continue to do so.I can tell is one of the best Italian restaurant with absolutely wonderful staff in Leeds.
I'll give 5+ starts to it.
Thanks to all staff and the manager

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank maryam a
Leeds, West Yorkshire
“A great local restaurant, great food, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We tried this after a recommendation and have been back a few times. Food is always great and cooked fresh. Also mid week they have an early bird menu, 2 courses for £10.95! Worth every penny.

The restaurant is clean if a little dated but the food is very reasonable priced.

Staff are very friendly and helpful and we look forward to another visit.

Only a very minor observation, I would have preferred my main on a hot plate but as it had a salad garnish the plate was cold.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“A good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Booked here as it is local and I love Italian food. My husband and I went with my brother and wife when they visited us from the South. We hadn't been to Sorrento's for a while, maybe two or three years in fact, but I had enjoyed it before.
It was a weekday night and nott too busy. There was a party of about six or seven and another couple of tables and us. The Chef wa kept busy though, with take-aways (via a separate door). The food was brilliant. We all had different dishes and everyone enjoyed the meal. The only thing that was disappointing was the service. The waiter was a little sullen and as such, there was no conversation or banter and very little communication. The food was very good, spoilt by the lack of subtlety. I would go again, without a doubt and hope that this was just an off night for the waiter.

Visited December 2013