“excellent”

GreenLeadersBronze level
nottingham
“excellent”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hotel is really nice.. better than premier inn, which is great too. Its very clean and comfortable, its a great location restaurants and bars surround it and if the weather is bad you don't have to go outside, the hotel is part of an arcade of restaurants, its called The Light, it also has a cinema and a gym. We ate at cafe rouge as it was raining outside and we were going on to a show, it all added to the comfort of our stay.

Room Tip: get one with a bath, they're big and great to soak in after a day travelling
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team.

reservations.leeds@radissonblu.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Excellant location for shopping and eating in Leeds city centre with good secure and discounted parking below. On this trip we didn't eat or drink in the hotel because of the price and our main reason for the visit was to go out for a meal also shopping within the city centre where there are hundreds of eating houses. Very good clean and quiet rooms with free wifi.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Hotel is around 5 mins walk from Leeds station and close to shopping area. Hotel rooms are neat and clean. Person at desk was very helpful and went out of the way to help me out to locate an Indian restaurant at midnight. Had a really good stay.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My mother (83 years old) became unwell at Mass at the adjacent cathedral last Sunday. I took her to the Radison where a glass of water arrived with no fuss and very quickly. We were made so welcome and were able to leave with my mother recovered 20 minutes later. What a great hotel. Thanks.

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. I am delighted to hear that our staff welcomed you and your mother into the hotel and I hope that she is now feeling better.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon.

North York Moors National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We recently enjoyed a great night at the Radisson hotel in Leeds which was a birthday treat. We were allocated a business class room which exceeded our expectations which included all the usual facilities. Checking and out went very smoothly. Our only slight criticism was the breakfast was only average and given the cost we would have expected better than just average and the duvet seemed a little small given the size of the bed. However if we were to stay in Leeds again, this is the hotel we would choose as we have now stayed here on many ocassions.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank mrscookhelmsley
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay for your birthday celebration. I will ensure that your kind comments get passed onto the team, as I am sure they will be delighted!

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Leeds as your preferred hotel of choice and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I really like this hotel. I've always found it extremely clean, the rooms are large and a big desk to work on. Some nice restaurants within walking distance and a good breakfast. Staff are always very friendly and helpful. For the first time ever the iron was missing from my room, unfortunately I didn't realise until the morning and it was too late to resolve. I've stayed here many times and it has never happened before. Just a very good hotel right in the Centre of Leeds.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Richard N

I would like to apologise about the iron that was missing in your room and I will be taking this up with the housekeeping team to ensure that this is not missed again. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Booked through work for a business trip to Leeds. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from Leeds station and five minutes from the new shopping centre. There are lots of chain restaurants in the area.

Check in staff friendly and helpful arranging transport.

I was not impressed that you have to pay to use at gym which is attached to the hotel, unless staying in a premium room.

My room was OK for £66. But the bed was pushed up against one wall, which I did not like. And the TV was at the other end of the room, so take some binoculars if you want to watch in bed…

Alas, my desk light did not work and the room was very dark overall. I asked for it to be fixed while I went to get something to eat. When I came back, it had been replaced but then I found that the TV did not work.

At first staff said that someone would be sent up to see to it. Then it transpired that engineers had been in that day and it needed more attention. Why I was given this room then in the first place is beyond me. The staff were helpful, though, and said that I could transfer to another room on the same floor.

I am not sure whose room it was, but she had to take out a bag of clothing as we went in. It was a nicer room and everything worked. The TV was also nearer to the bed, although you could not see it if sitting in the armchair. The carpet was also marked.

Breakfast was just about OK. Eggs are cooked to order but all the other items are on a buffet table and needed a little oomph. The bacon, for example, was a bit greasy.

Sadly, I think the Premier Inn would have been a better choice.

3 Thank Roland D
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read that your stay did not meet your expectations. I would like to apologise for this. I would encourage you to contact me directly to discuss your experience so that I can look into the points you have raised. Please contact me directly on 0113 236 6007 or via email valerie.donaldson@radissonblu.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.