Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
US$99
US$95
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
US$110
US$89
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$92
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
US$36
US$35
1,979 results
All reviewsa business class roomlight complexshopping centresuperior roomcar parkmini barair confirst direct arenaq parkcentral locationlovely hotellovely roomlocation is excellentcooked breakfasthotel barchecking incomfy bed
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed for 2nights to visit my son in Leeds uni,
Impressed with location to the center of everything in the city,shopping,eating,bars,even a cinema in the complex
Rooms modern spacious ,clean,and quiet.
Excellent buffet breakfast,although there are plenty of eateries near by for choice
Best of all staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.the hotel manager should be very proud of them as ambassadors for Radisson
As for the complaints in other reviews regarding car parking it is a large city centre,and for the price we paid we felt it was good value to have secure indoor parking just a lift ride from hotel door,we drove in and out quite a few times and always found a space,£26for 48hrs I don't think is too pricey
Would definately stay there on our next trip to Leeds

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

booked to stay one night as a special treat. We went to see The Manic Street Preachers at the Arena. The location was perfect in terms of having plenty of choices for eating and drinking nearby and was reasonably close to the Leeds Direct Arena. The car park is in The Light complex and at 13 pounds for an overnight stay quite pricey. I was really impressed by the service we got both upon checking in and when we went for breakfast in the morning. Genuinely friendly and helpful!! The room was great - we asked for a lower floor room as we don't do lifts and were allocated an outward facing room in an art deco style. The room was large, the bed comfy but didnt like the pillows which were too soft! Great nights sleep due to excellent soundproofing and black out blinds. The buffet breakfast in the morning was included in our deal and was excellent both in the range and quality on offer. I would highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very Good City Centre base for business and pleasure - preferably if travelling by public transport - hotel does not have car parking and offered parking on my last visit is VERY EXPENSIVE Large well equipped bedrooms but getting the correct temperature in the rooms can be difficult . Very polite helpful and personable staff. Food at breakfast and other meals are good quality but rather expensive

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Initially this modern city hotel impresses with its contemporary styling however I was a little disappointed that I was unable to order room service. I used the 'one touch' function on the room phone but no-one answered. I tried three times for about a minute each time. In the end we elected to breakfast at Browns next door.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am a little disappointed to read that you could not access the front desk through our one touch service, and I will be reviewing this with our Front Office Manager.

I do hope that this experience does not deter you from returning to the hotel, and on your next visit you can try our wonderful new menu.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This stay not good Charged for rooms when I wanted to pay by cash without being asked - money was taken when card was swiped for tab Builders outside both rooms on sat and sun - starting at 07.00 Was for my best friends 40th so did not want to complain and end up being stressed out (not nice to complain) and after a late night on sat was surprised builders working so early on a sunday and by then too tired to want to change rooms at 07.00 Hotel should have thought about this!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read that your stay was not as good as previous stays. I would also like to apologise about the building work that was taking place on Sunday morning. I believe that this was a one off incident where the council were working on the road outside but on your next visit please ensure that you contact the hotel directly to ensure a request for a quiet room is added when you make your reservation and we will try to accommodate this whenever we can.

I would hope that you would allow us the opportunity to restore your faith and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards