Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$128
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$129
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
US$82
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Quebecs(Leeds)
US$166
US$157
Travelocity
  • Room Service
1,954 results
All reviewsa business class roomlight complexshopping centresuperior roomcar parkmini barair confirst direct arenaq parkcentral locationlovely hotellovely roomlocation is excellentcooked breakfasthotel barchecking incomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel for the Prince Concert last Friday. Hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Stayed in one of the inner rooms with a view of the corridor which was not great (and a little dark), but clean, pleasent and comfortable. Nice Hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here for one Friday night. We were very pleased with the location - it is an easy walk from the train station and close to the centre of town. The room we had was lovely. It was very spacious, nicely decorated and with good amenities. The bathroom was well appointed too. I was really surprised by how quiet it was during the night, we got a great night's sleep. We had got a room-only deal so I can't comment on breakfast as we certainly weren't going to pay an extra £15 each for it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here alone after a Prince gig in Leeds. All staff very friendly and helpful and traveling and staying here alone I felt very safe. Breakfast was lovely. Would recommend. The pillows were scrumptious! Would defo stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 May 2014

An all round good experience. We arrived at 2 p.m. and the room was ready for us. We had two other family members with us, so when we wanted to make hot drinks there were insufficient mugs. I rang down to reception and very quickly not only were 4 mugs delivered, but a bag full of extra teas, coffees, biscuits etc. Wonderful service. Breakfast is good and checkout friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel is quite nice, and most of the staff is helpful.
However, the management team (almost every single one of the management team I've spoken to) are very bad. They don't respond to any requests, emails or calls. I don't know where they hide all of them, but they never are able to help you.

Also seems like they're always on vacation.........

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank John J
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read your review and would like speak to you directly regarding your comments. Please contact me directly via email valerie.donaldson@radissonblu.com with your contact number and I will call you when most convenient for yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely