“Thai Street Food in Leeds”
Review of Thai Aroy Dee - MOVED

Thai Aroy Dee
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quarry Hill
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Very good Thai restaurant. Authentic Thai food, especially the crab meat fried rice and the pad thai. But the restaurant is always full, so need to book ahead.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

First time at Thai Aroy Dee - after reading reviews on TA, decided to book a table and I'm glad we did. It was very busy as it was a Friday night and they had to turn people away - its a small informal restaurant so don't expect anything fancy. But the food was SO GOOD!! Lots to choose from and great value dishes. In fact, it was so good, that it enticed us to go back for their good value lunch menu the following day as well! Again, very busy but worth the wait! Clearly very popular with locals as all seems genuine Thai food. Highly recommended, will return if we visit Leeds again!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Love the food here it never disappoints. Definitely my favourite restaurant in Leeds and will recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Quite simply this place is my favourite Thai eatery. The food is always tasty and you can tell it's made authentically. My favourite dish is one of special menu dishes that includes glass noodles, veg and prawns fried in Thai herbs, so tasty.

The place is always popular so I'd suggest booking just to make sure you aren't disappointed. Fingers crossed this place can relocate when they finally make the east gate development or this place and e friendly staff would be highly missed.

1  Thank AdamSYorkshire
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Been before and know how good it is, our lunch visit seems to have exceeded expectations. Today I have eaten a simply the best Thai green curry I ever had. A wonderful thing :-)