“Lovely staff, top quality produce”

Cookridge Hall Golf and Country Club
Ranked #7 of 29 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely staff, top quality produce”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I eat here regularly normally after a quick 18 holes.

I would recommend most things on the menu.

Also watch out for the specials board, the home made soups are amazing.

Visited April 2013

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“one of the best!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My husband and I have sampled many spa experiences in the UK and worldwide,having sometimes sent up to hundreds of pounds,but this was as a offer and we were pleasantly pleased with our experience from beginning to end. We arrived to use the facilities,beautiful pool and lovely,clean changing rooms,there were baby classes on but we didnt mind at all. The restaurant was lovely,fair priced and gorgeous food,very relaxing.We then went onto our spa treatments,what a treat,I was so impressed and my husband is so patient,I decided to also have a pedicure and manicure. We were just disappointed it isnt a hotel too as we would love more than a day there. Also the spa has been taken over by Yorkshire Beauty academy,and we can have many of the treatments at a reduced cost with lovely and professional staff.

Visited February 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hard work and relaxing”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Went here for a trial it was very good but could not afford membership but if things change will join

Visited October 2012
Leeds
“Surprised how good....”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I have visited Cookridge Hall Golf this week and was surprised how good it was, on entering the club the shop staff were very polite and asisted in my trolley needs. The course was a little damp but its rained so much, drier than i thought it would be. Greens were superb for the time of year. Had a sandwich and a coffee and the service all round the club is excellent even tho i am not a member. Quick look into driving range as i left and again welcoming staff and amazed to see brand new range balls being used in winter. I will be back, v soon!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2012
Leeds
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice course, good value with vouchers”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

If you use vouchers like 2fore1 or teetimes, then it's a good value course with a nice amount of variety. It's forgiving but challenging with a couple of nice water holes.

We did have a run-in with some pomposity once, hence only 4 stars not 5. We were wearing white golf shoes and one of the busybody members made the guy in the pro shop drive out in his golf buggy to make sure we weren't wearing trainers.

Probably harsh to give 4 stars based on that alone, so I'll also mention that the driving range is a bit dangerous as it's between two holes and there are often driving range balls on those holes, so if you were in the wrong place at the wrong time you might get hit.

Visited June 2012