“tabaq restaurant leeds groupon deal”
Review of The Spice Quarter - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2012

we bought a groupon ten pound deal for 2 meals and booked for sat 5/5/12. we were seated and ordered drinks and had the voucher deal explained to us by the friendly waiter.our starters took a little while to come but we were not bothered by this, they were well worth the wait, coming out on a sizzler they were fresh and very tasty, i ordered a dish not on the menu which they cooked for me.
the curries were obviously cooked by a chef who took pride in his work , the presentation was good and the taste was very nice, i expected small portions for the groupon price but there was enough food for us , i did not feel that i had been treated any differently from full paying customers.they close at 10.30 and we were the last people to leave and were chatting to the owner who was very friendly and we were not rushed at all, we will definately eat here again and i am not easily pleased when it comes to curry, i cook my own from scratch and have high standards, this restaurant is well worth a visit!! well done tabaq.

1  Thank paul j

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I bought a group on voucher for £19 for 4 starters and main and rice but i would definately go again and pay the normal price, I went with my hubby and 2 children last wednesday. The restaurant was quiet but filled up whilst we were there, we ordered drinks we had popadoms with dips as a little starter and ordered our food which didnt take too long 3 of us opted for the lamb chops as a starter and my daughter had sheesh kebab which we all agreed was tasty especially the chops then we had chicken tikka masala at various strengths with pilau rice. we thoroughly enjoyed all our meal and was very full. Altogether an enjoyable evening. They do an early bird 2 courses for £8