“EXCELLENT - PERFECT!!!”

Ranked #20 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
London, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT - PERFECT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

After a terrible experience at the Holiday Inn this was a HAVEN! Spacious, comfortable, lovely staff, amazing experience!!

Perfect in every way - So close to the station, nothing was a hassle.

Arrived at half 2, still checked us in (PERFECT)!!

Definitely recommend!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Czech first
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is the first time we have stayed at this Travelodge and I would truly recommend it to others. The new beds are so comfortable and the new decor is good. Overall the rooms are of a much better standard. the cooked breakfast choice was poor and I would have expected better for the high price, especially when not far away you can get a much better breakfast for half the price.

Top marks go to Kerry and Sarah who work on reception, you couldn't wish for more friendly, helpful people. (Kerry, now that I have mentioned Sarah, I hope she does her little dance that she does when she gets a mention :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
York, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel offers a very central location, as with most travel lodges it is a budget hotel. The beds are extremely comfortable, and offer a good nights sleep.

I have stayed in this hotel twice recently I find how good the stay is depends on the room, due to the location some of the rooms do suffer quite considerably from road noise. The staff are friendly, but can on occasions be a little over familiar.

I also find this hotel can be quite expensive, especially on a Saturday when you can find 3 and4 stars at a cheaper price.

All in all pleasant hotel, great location, friendly staff.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I travel up from Poole every fortnight for Business. I've stayed in many of the Hotels and Travelodge's all over the UK. There are two Travelodge's in Leeds City Centre, Travelodge Central and Travelodge Central Vicar Lane this is essential to remember as they could not be more different and you do not want to end up in Travelodge Central Vicar Lane which may be much cheaper but still too expensive for your (unlikely to sleep or feel clean or experience customer care) stay.

Leeds Central isn't your typical Travelodge, the beds are more comfortable, the duvets thicker, the rooms cleaner, the bathrooms more spacious and the staff are friendlier (Pat and Emma come to mind who I deal with most frequently and am never left disappointed) which is why I always book here when I stay in Leeds.

The only real draw back for me is that after business is taken care of I'm so relaxed I find myself extending my stay.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scarlett R
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

What you would expect from a travel lodge but with the bonus of lovely staff, especially Pat who was a pleasure to when she was working the bar and even more so whe I had to ring back because I thought I left something in my room. Would definitely stay again. Great stay! Thank you, weekend enjoyed by all

• Stayed January 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

stayed here as part of a package for a hen weekend and was pleasantly surprised, from the minute we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. Rooms were clean and more than adequately sized. During our stay we met Pat and have to say she is a credit to their team, she could not do enough for us, was really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. First visit to leeds and will certainly return

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Lovely staff, clean rooms, Kerry was very helpful! Definitely stay here again! Came with my friends and had an amazing time at a lovely hotel- bar fully equipped too and open til late. Thank you!! And tripadvisor won't let me submit it without being 200 characters which is annoying but the hotel is great so I highly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2014