Travelodge Leeds Central
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
US$113
US$105
US$111
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
US$95
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$122
US$113
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain linetravel lodgesuper roomcity centretrinity car parkrooms are basicrailway stationbudget hotellight sleeperall you can eatgreat central locationfamily roomgood nights sleepwould definitely stay here againbars and restaurantsstayed here for one nightexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a good hotel let down totally by the night club next door. Travelodge plaster posters & leaflets around the building saying 'WAKE UP FEELING REFRESHED' WRONG!
After being kept awake all night by the booming bang bang of the bass from the sound system you fall asleep only to be woken up by the bin men recycling hundreds of beer & spirit bottles from a huge bin using the bin lifting equipment on the back of the bin lorry. This is a really loud crash of the bottles falling & smashing into the lorry.
If we made that amount of noise until 4 of 5 am the council & police would jump all over us.
It's about time they stopped charging the amount they do for the rooms in the affected area.
The staff, rooms & beds are fantastic (Upgraded Hotel) all let down by the dump next door.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room away from above the main entrance next to the train lines & night club.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel midweek while the landlord arranged work on the house. The room was recently refurbished to a good standard, the staff were friendly and the beds were very comfortable, as advertised, particularly for me as I appreciate a firm mattress. However, as the window was locked open, we hardly got a wink of sleep. I appreciate that this hotel comes with a 'warning' about the noise, but seriously, it was very loud. The room was also very hot due to the lack of aircon, but I would have happily roasted if I could have only had some peace and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at the Leeds Central Travelodge for one evening with work colleague while working in the area. The hotel is right in the city centre, they do not have free parking, however the car park next door is £3 for the whole evening after 5pm. The Travlode is nice & clean and has all the basic needs for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I visited the Central Leeds Travel lodge in June with some friends, the day we arrived was a relatively warm summers day. Our room was stifling hot, the window only opened a few centimetres (I assume due to safety reasons), my friends rooms were also the same. We asked at reception for a fan and was told there was only one left (which looked like it was 10 years old) so we had to fight it out which of the 4 rooms it would go in. Later on in the evening we headed out and hoped that when we got back it would have cooled down. It hadnt. If anything it was hotter. In the morning it was cold and rainy yet the room was still unbearably hot. After a sleepless night I mentioned it to reception and was told there was nothing they could do and it states on the website that the rooms are warm. I understand that the hotel cannot control the weather however they should provide enough fully working fans/aircon units to go round if it is something that is clearly a problem. The cleanliness and location of the hotel was fantastic but I would not stay here again purely due to the uncomfortable temperature of the rooms.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Services at Travelodge Leeds Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are sorry to learn you were unhappy with the temperatures in your room Spencer3108. Unfortunately we do not provide air conditioning in this particular hotel however in an attempt to make our customers stay more comfortable we do offer fans, which are on a first come first serve basis. We do expect these fans to be in good condition so it is regrettable to learn you found the fan was old. We are also in the process of ensuring all of our hotels are fully stocked with more fans for the upcoming summer months.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Bang in the centre of one of the countries finest cities.£61 for a busy Saturday night, received a courtesy call from one of the pleasant reception staff at around 2pm to check to see if we were still coming. Check in was painless and quick, rooms clean and spacious to be fair no different to the other travelodges I have stayed in. Right next door to a fantastic Thai restaurant and just round the corner from a couple of nightclubs. Reception staff were even helpful at 4am when I struggled to use my key card to open the room door!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple