“They have it all for a great stay.”

Novotel Leeds Centre
Ranked #9 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We combined a weekend stay for the family with a few extra days for work. We had a little bit of trouble finding the place via GPS, but after a slight detour we found it. They had a nice garage for parking. Something had gone wrong with our booking from booking.com, but they sorted it out. Do call the hotel before you arrive to avoid such misunderstandings on arrival.
The regular rooms are OK and the executive rooms are even better. The main bed is comfortable and the rooms are warm and nice. If you book a twin room, the second bed is not for people with a +90 kg weight.
The internet connection was poor and you had to log on constantly. Very enoying whenyou are trying to get somework done. They should really consider to differentiate an offer for holliday and one for business needs.
The bar was nice, but nothing more. But the people we met there made us feel comfortable and appreciated.
My friends tried the gym and liked it. The location was great to our needs, like shopping and eating out.
The price we paid was a good deal with an early booking. Based on this price I find the value for money veery good and will return next time I am in Leeds.

Room Tip: Go for executive floor if the price difference is not too big.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Mathieu21, Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with Novotel Leeds, please accept my apologies regarding the internet, the issue is been looked into.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,114)

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Lovely helpful receptionists, smiling staff, an unexpected bonus of an executive room which was surprising in its contemporary style, outstanding quality of fixtures and fittings and the best bit ....the most luxurious sateen sheets...I won't hesitate to recommend or re-book. Well done Novotel Leeds.

Room Tip: Executive rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us, I appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff and rooms.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stayed for 2 nights. Really friendly hotel in a great location. Check-in was easy and quick and
although we arrived at 12.30 our rooms were ready which was a real bonus. The gym, sauna, and steam room are a nice addition but do remember to press the button if you use the sauna
and steam room.

Breakfast was very nice and very efficient with really helpful staff. Booking breakfast the
night before meant we were able to have breakfast for £8 per person - excellent value.

Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Mathieu21, Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I appreciate your kind comments regardng the hotel and staff, i will be sure to share them with the team who will be delighted to hear them.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stayed for one night in this hotel, and it was below average I'm afraid.

The beds were particularly uncomfortable and while I know this is all down to personal preference, one thing which certainly isn't is the disgusting state of the carpet. Massive black marks and red stains all over it, to the point where I didn't want to put any of my belongings on the floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Mathieu21, Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I was dissapointed to read your comments regarding the room, I can assure you this is not usual Novotel standard, please accept my apologies.

To discuss the issues further, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly on, 0113 2240709.

I will look forward to your call.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Very clean, convenient and comfortable. Near to railway station, well signposted. Excellent value for money. All staff that I came into contact with were helpful and pleasant. Would certainly stay here again if in Leeds.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us, I appreciate your comments regarding the staff. Our staff work hard to deliver 100% customer service, it is always a pleasure to recieve positive feedback.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We have just returned from our annual 2 night stay at the Novotel in Leeds.
The staff are very polite & helpful, especially on check-in.
Rooms are well equipped, warm, clean & tidy.
Breakfast really sets you up for the day.
One advantage of the Novotel is that it has its own underground car park.
Prices are quite reasonable for a B&B stop over.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert T

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I am happy to read your positive comments regarding the hotel and staff, I will be sure to share them with the team who will be also happy to hear them.