Novotel Leeds Centre
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$110
US$89
CrownePlaza.com
US$36
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$92
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
2,202 results
All reviewstrain stationseparate toiletthe underground car parkexecutive roomsofa bedhuge tvmodern hotelgood sizecentral locationwalk in showernespresso machinefew minutes walkair conbusiness hotelwould stay againmini barbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nicely decked out hotel and surprisingly staffed by locals who all performed admirably. I had a good room with some signs of the past but overall very contemporary, the bar and restaurant were good (and good value) and free wifi was a plus. Good location, I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonfromesssex
NovotelLeedsCentre, General Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent stay with us and with my team, I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.
Ludovic Verzi

(if you are not already a member of our entirely free worlwide loyalty program, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Located within a 5 minute walk from railway station. Check in was quick and easy & all the staff were friendly and helpful without being overly fussy. Room was a superior room with a queen size bed and modern chaise longue and both were extremely comfortable. Good size desk workstation with comfortable chair and FREE WiFi. Bathroom with washbasin and walk in shower, toilet was seperate which I must admit I prefer.
Hot breakfast selection was plentiful, hot, good quality, tasty with plenty of choice. Afraid the continental selection not so varied, 3 meats & 2 cheeses neither of which I found tasty but then that may be down to personal taste. There was a good variety of yoghurts and fresh fruit. BTW if you like Prunes you must get them as they were lovely, not often you see them even in 5 star establishments.
This was our second visit here and will definitely choose this hotel everytime we come to Leeds.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind comments following your recent stay with us and with my team, I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Leeds.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Decent modern reception are and bar at the Novotel in Leeds which is in a not bad spot in town.

Room I had had a double bed out and a double sofa bed out - would have been fantastic value for a group - bit strange for a solo business traveller.

Bed wasn't fantastic to be honest but room was ok really. Just not special.

If it comes up at a decent price then worth a stay but otherwise there are better.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
NovotelLeedsCentre, General Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us. This year, we are continuing to upgrade some of our standard rooms to Superior accommodation and I would definitely recommend booking one of these on your next visit to Leeds. Please contact me directly at the hotel, should you wish further information.
Ludovic Verzi

(if you are not already a member of our, completely free, worlwide loyalty program, please contact me directly at the hotel)

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Pleasant and helpful staff, a really warm ambience and you get treated like a valued guest. Rooms are well appointed and by comfortable. Good value too. Will definitely return. Try the restaurant, the food is varied and good quality.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent stay with us. With my team, I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Leeds

Ludovic Verzi

(If you are not already a member of our absolutely free worlwide loyalty program, please contact me directly at the hotel)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hotel staff are so friendly! Easy check-in and check-out! Lovely, clean rooms with a choice of a walk-in shower or a bath with a shower! With easy access to the Leeds Train Station, its just a 5 minute walk! With the River Aire behind, it was a lovely hotel, i would recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
NovotelLeedsCentre, General Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your very kind comments following your recent stay with us. With my team, I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Ludovic Verzi

(If you are not already a member of our entirely free worlwide loyalty program, please contact me directly at the hotel)