“Weetwood Hall - amazing venue”

Weetwood Hall Hotel
Ranked #29 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Weetwood Hall - amazing venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Weetwood Hall is based in Leeds, yet has a lovely country feel. Went there for our 16th wedding anniversary. Service was excellent. Booked the 4-poster bedroom, it was elegant and huge. Highly recommended

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Collette_Hurley, Customer Service Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Niraj K,

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our feature rooms with four poster beds are a popular choice for special occasions so I am pleased to hear you loved this room!

We hope to see you again soon,

Customer Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed here with my wife as we were going to a wedding in the area. Staff were very friendly and gave advice on local are. Rooms are modern and clean.good range of food at breakfast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear mike-chambers,

Thank you for your lovely comments following your recent stay. I am delighted to hear you and your wife thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us whilst you were attending a wedding in the local area. Our housekeeping and kitchen teams will be thrilled with your lovely comments.

We look forward to seeing you again,

icucme
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Was at a weekend conference, initially mumbling about having to work at weekends... but when I got here, I though 'ah, the perks of work'! Purpose-build conference centre, the bedroom I got, standard, was pretty big, nice comfy bed and well-chosen smellies, biscuits and teas. Quiet too. Had a meal in-house at the Brasserie which was tasty, albeit the service was a bit slow and muddled. But the overall service was excellent. It's a bit of a trek from Leeds train station - took about 30 minutes by cab in pre-match traffic, but when you get there, it was all worthwhile. The conference rooms were of a decent size for break-out venues, although the air-conditioning felt a bit oppressive. Looking forward to the chance to go back. The company paid for it so no idea of the cost or the value. Room 106 was fab.

Room Tip: Room 106 faced into the courtyard, had a double and a single - bit excessive just for me!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank icucme
Dear icucme,

Thank you for your excellent review following your recent stay with us whilst attending a conference. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit; our team will be thrilled with your lovely comments.

We hope to welcome you back again soon for business or leisure,

Alford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stay at the Weetwood 2-3 times each year. This time we upgraded to the suite, which was fab. Masses of room 2 settees, 4 poster bed, all on a quit corner of the hotel. Always clean throughout the hotel. friendly staff. Excellent position for getting out and about.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Collette_Hurley, Customer Service Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Skegvegasqueen,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent stay with us in one of our four poster rooms. Our team will also be thrilled with your lovely comments.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Kind regards
Horsham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The thing that lets this hotel down is the appalling service. This, for us, ranged from my 88 year old mother being put in a room the furthest possible walk from the lift, after being assured by the check in staff that it was not too far for her to walk; the check in staff "forgetting" to pre authorize on our credit card; only one set of towels in the room for 2 guests; a hair dryer which didn't work; no wake up call which had been requested and toiletries not replenished. A shame, as the rooms are a decent size and comfortable beds.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Sarah T
Dear Sarah T,

It is very disappointing to hear about your experience with us. Further to my personal correspondence with you, it is extremely rare we would receive such comments regarding the standard of service from our team. I would like to assure you that this was immediately investigated by the relevant departmental managers.

I am pleased that you are extremely happy with how our team have handled your concerns and we look forward to welcoming you back so you can experience the improvements we have made.

Westgate-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've stayed in many hotels recently for work and I have to say that this was my favorite stay by far. My room was clean and modern with plenty of space to work and relax in. There was excellent wi-fi access as well so during my stay I could continue with my work.

While this isn't the reason we stay in hotels but I was extremely happy to see that I had access to all the Sky Sports channels on my TV!!!!!

The restaurant was fantastic and the food was outstanding. Its rare you get this level of quality for such a reasonable price.

The hotel was only a mile away from where I was working and it was very easy to find with plenty of parking available to guests. The grounds were beautiful as well and I hope to return here in the summer when I can sit in the gardens in the evening and watch the world go by.

I'd also like the applaud the staff at this hotel who were amazing. I was standing in reception and the receptionist was dealing with a rather rude man and she maintained her level of professionalism when others may have lost their cool.

If you are going to stay in Leeds and want a relaxing and pleasant hotel, I suggest that you look no further than Weetwood Hall.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Stuart M,

Thank you for your excellent feedback following your recent stay with us at Weetwood Hall.
It is a delight to hear that your visit to us was one of your favourites and this was due to various aspects such as bedroom amenities, food quality and value for money. It is also extremely rewarding for our team to receive such praise for their personal customer service levels.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Leeds,

Lancaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Been here to dine whilst visiting family, but stayed our first night yesterday. Great place, lovely rooms, decor and bathroom, Slight mark down as ours was quite small but couldn't grumble for the price!! Free wifi for guests also

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank ClaireSq
Collette_Hurley, Customer Service Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear ClaireSq,

Thank you for your excellent feedback following your recent stay at Weetwood Hall.

It is great to hear that whilst you have visited the hotel many times, you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your overnight stay with us.

Please have a look at the accommodation section of our website for full information on the different room types we offer.