“Amazing value”

Ranked #4 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing value”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have just returned from a spa weekend and can't wait to book to go again! as soon as we arrived we were treated like royalty and looked after by the duty manager Ashley! Nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was unbelievable. The spa facilities are brilliant and spotlessly clean! The therapies we had were great value for money and left us all so relaxed the back massage was heaven. The evening meal and breakfast were faultless. In conclusion our group could find nothing that we would change! Big pat on the back to all the staff!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay with us, I will certainly be sharing your comments with Ashley and all my team. Keep checking our website as we always have great spa breaks available. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park soon.

Kind Regards
Gordon Jackson - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have just returned from a hen do weekend at the Thorpe Park hotel. The hotel was clean, tidy and all the staff were very attentive. The breakfast was fantastic and the spa area was much better than a lot of other spa hotels. For the price we paid, I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised.

Even though I was on a hen do - please do not think this hotel is full of stag and hen dos - it isn't!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for posting such a positive review of your recent hen weekend with us. I am pleased you were pleasantly surprised by our facilities, and hopefully we will see you back with us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa in Leeds to attend a fund raising dinner and enjoyed our visit very much.

At first we felt that the location wasn't that great as he had expected it to be nearer to Leeds town centre and it is situated on an industrial estate. However, we were more than pleasantly surprised when when we entered the hotel as it is beautifully furnished and decorated.

All decor is tasteful and designed to provide a really relaxing atmosphere. The pool is excellent with a lovely courtyard area to sit outside on fine days!

The bedrooms are spacious and equipped with everything you could possibly want including fridge stocked with milk and water. Ironing board and iron also very useful for getting rid of any last minute creases before a special event!

The food at the event was really good and the service excellent as it can't be easy to serve the numbers of people there at the same time!

We found the staff very pleasant and helpful and breakfast in the morning was also excellent. Receptionists were also very efficient on both checking in and out of the hotel.

Ideal for training events and conferences too.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lyn132
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay, firstly I’m glad the fund raising evening was a success, and second I’m glad you were pleasantly surprised by our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with all my team, who I know will be very encouraged to receive such positive feedback.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Checked in here for two nights on a weekend as a last minute decision while driving round the area to have some fitness and spa treatments. Pretty standard good but sterile business type hotel.

After we checked in we tried to access the pool and spa and everything was full to bursting and no appointments available for our whole stay - we should have booked well in advance (or been advised that this was the case when we booked one week earlier?). So we decided to visit the bar and it became apparent that this was really bad timing or this hotel is popular with weekend hen parties.

I cannot fault the room or staff for helpfulness who were very apologetic and tried to make it up to us. We checked out the next morning early and the hotel did not apply their cancellation policy so we did not have to pay for any more of the booking.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay with us. I’m sorry that you had to cut short your stay with us due to no Spa Treatment availability. We always endeavour to have as many slots available as possible, however on this occasion we were genuinely full I’m afraid. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and my staff, and if you decide to return to us in the near future I am confident we can offer you a full range of Treatments.

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Yet again a great stay at Thorpe park. Staff are extremely obliging and nothing seems too much trouble. We stayed with our children who shared their own adjoining room free of charge. We also had the use of a DVD player and movies for the kids to watch. Nice touch also with the offer of free bedtime drink and cookies brought to our room. Hotel spotlessly clean as always. We will definitely be back soon. Thank you Thorpe park!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for such a lovely review of your recent stay with us. I’m pleased the children enjoyed the little extras we provide. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Cheshire
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stay here several times a year on business with a small group from far and wide. All agree that Thorpe Park Hotel is among the best we stay at. Yesterday, the welcome at reception was possibly the most pleasant I have experienced in my travellings. The standard of cleanlinesss throughout cannot be bettered. My room on the ground level was quiet and well equiped. The beds here are as good as you will find anywhere.
I was a little late for breakfast and would not have minded being refused as most everything had been cleared away.....no problem, freshly cooked full english was brought to me in a flash. My evening choice was room service, again lovely smiley person turned up well within the 20 or so minutes I was told to expect. Great hotel lovely helpful staff. Brilliant.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Thank you for posting your comments, I will certainly pass them on to all my team who will be really pleased to read such positive feedback. I look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back to Thorpe Park soon.

Pontefract, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We had a great stay at Thorpe Park. If you want a quality hotel with friendly staff and great food come here. The pool is great and never seems really busy. Brilliant meal in the restaurant - the Camembert and chateaubriand are to be recommended. As are the onion rings!
Great room, comfy bed and a separate shower in the bathroom.
The staff are possibly the hotels best asset.

Room Tip: All are good