“Great spa and restaurant”

Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Ranked #4 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Bingley, United Kingdom
“Great spa and restaurant”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed here for one night on a spa package which included the 1 night accommodation, breakfast, use of the pool, one 30 min treatment and £35 per person for the evening meal.

• The room was nicely appointed with a seating area in the window
• There are many public seating areas around the hotel where you can get a drink or read the paper
• The pool area is good, with a large pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
• The restaurant is a high standard
• Good treatment (I went for the traditional back/ neck massage)

The location is part of an office park near the motorway so location wise thats worth taking into account in terms of what type/ location you are looking for. Despite that, the property has good landscaping at the rear.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed our Escape Package. My whole team will be delighted to receive such positive feedback.

Gordon Jackson - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Well appointed hotel with good facilities with easy access to Leeds and M1. Stayed room only.

Good quality rooms, bed a little hard and daft split level floor that my wife fell over but other than that as good ans any 4 star. Nice spa, bar/restaurant and lots of parking.

Leeds hotels worth staying in tend to be in the city centre so parking is at best an issue but can be a real nightmare (Malmaison 10 min walk to iffy underarches at midnight!) so this is a great alternative - £5 cab to town.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your review of our Hotel, I appreciate all your comments and will review where necessary. When you next visit, please request a room without the step, and you must try our great breakfast.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel is well located, away from the middle of the city yet close enough to be easily accessible.

The spa, gym and pool is great and perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
The food in the resteraunt is beautiful.

Highly recommendable for a special weekend away.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Barneyboy28
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and I agree, I also think we are well situated and make a great alternative to the city centre.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2013

stayed here for my 50th birthday celebrations,, the hotel was first class, we where greeted by the manager Gordon Jackson, who acknowledged my daughter from their email in regards to organising our stay, it was a lovely and personal touch. my daughter upgraded us to a suite which was fantastic, the food and service was unbelievable, I would highly recommend this hotel, for business or pleasure,

Room Tip: suites are large sunny and good value for money
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your lovely review of our Hotel, I’m pleased you enjoyed your Birthday and it was a pleasure to welcome you to Thorpe Park. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Lee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2013

So this was booked as a surprise for me and had never been before , I have high expectations on hotels and will only stay at 5 star so I was braced for staying here as it is 4 star , well I have done a 1 night stay including food , spa and bar ! And try as I might I cannot find fault with this beautiful welcoming immaculate friendly hotel. It is quite the hidden gem hidden on the edge of Leeds that I feel should be recognised as the jewel that it is give it the fifth star that it so rightly deserves ! We shall be back and it won't be long !

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. I am very proud of Thorpe Park and I will be sharing your comments with all my team. I look forward to you returning to us soon.

Leeds
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I spent 5 days at the Thorpe Park at the back end of August 2013 for a business part social stay. From the moment I entered the hotel till the afternoon I left It was an absolute pleasure. The rooms were spacey and the were in immaculate condition and they had a choice of pillows which nowadays does not seem the norm. The sporting facilities were excellent and the staff could not do enough for you. Although I only had the breakfast in the hotel it was second to none and the choice and quality were excellent. I would go out of my way to stay there again and I have strongly recommended it to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us; I will be sharing your comments with all my team who will be really encouraged to hear such positive feedback. On your next visit you must dine in our restaurant as I am sure you will enjoy our offering as much as you did at breakfast. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park very soon.

Derby, UK
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed here with a friend on a Spa Break, hotel is easy to find and has ample car parking on site. All public areas are well maintained and clean and tidy. Food was a little expensive but good. Spa was lovely. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank J099
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. I’m pleased you enjoyed the facilities we have at the hotel. On your next visit I would encourage you to try our Daily Menu in the restaurant as it offers excellent value.