“A very good spa hotel”

Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at Thorpe Park Hotel in November for two nights, we were made very welcome by the staff who were all very attentive,the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The restaurant was excellent good menu and very extensive wine list, all very good
My wife enjoyed her afternoon in the spa, it was very popular we were glad that we had booked earlier, as some people were disappointed to find it fully booked
This is a very good hotel I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and I would certainly return

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay with us, I will certainly be sharing your comments with all my team. I am glad your wife enjoyed our Spa facilities, and we will endeavour to have as much availability as possible to avoid any disappointment for our guests. I hope to welcome you back to Thorpe Park in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nice place to stay. In quiet area very close to motorway. Spotless and comfortable rooms. friendly and polite staff. Excellent restaurant serving high quality food in the evenings and substantial breakfast in mornings.
Hotel bar. Snacks and coffee area. Quiet lounge. Lovely gardens with patio area.
Very good spa facillities. Can be busy, so probably worth booking in advance. Would definately recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed our facilities and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Really nice hotel in a quiet area. From the second we walked in we was made to feel welcome by the lovely staff. The room was immaculate and had great facilities. The bed very comfy, ample pillows and amazing robes! Would definitely recommend! We will be back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you very much for such lovely feedback about your recent stay. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a brief visit to Leeds to attend a christening. Because of our journey we didn’t check in until 7pm and then had to rush off for our evening plans with friends, so we sadly didn’t get to use the pool facilitates but it looked lovely. I will defiantly stay there again next time we visit Leeds and make sure we have time to use the facilities! Our room was spacious and very clean – only two criticisms I had were easily resolved by myself – I didn’t like the feather pillow on the bed but found spares in the wardrobe, and the room was quite hot, but I eventually found the fan settings on the wall which resolved the problem. Breakfast was really nice – slightly disappointed that when we arrived at 9am ish on a Sunday (probably their busiest time?) they had ran out of pastries, but the cooked breakfast I had was very tasty.
I agree with a lot of the other reviews – it looks slightly odd from the outside, but inside it is very luxurious and more like a boutique hotel than a runoff the mill chain hotel. We parked for free as it was the weekend – I think if you go during the week its £3 to park – seems a bit tight of the hotel to charge.
Some conditioner and body lotion in the bathroom would have been nice, rather than just shampoo and soap – but this wouldn’t put me off returning. I’ll just remember to bring my own!

Room Tip: We were in 416 - it was a good size, had a small sofa, nice shower - but if you like to sleep with t...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for comments about your recent stay with us. I appreciate all your comments, and I will review accordingly. On your return visit, you must ensure you take full advantage of our excellent Spa facilities here at Thorpe Park.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My partner and I only had one night at this hotel but we were made very welcome by all the staff we came into contact with. The room was spacious, well equipped and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the spa facilities and had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was amazing. Great value for money and would be happy to recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Me and my partner stayed for one night. The staff were very friendly right from walking through the door. The rooms were very spacious and haf everything you need including fresh milk and bottled water in the fridge. Breakfast was gorgeous and you have so much to choose from. They will even make you things like poached eggs and also kippers. Unfortunately we did not get to use the spa as it was very busy on arrival and then we didnt feel like it the next morning but it looked beautiful and I definately am going to book a spa day there. I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my friends and we hope to return very soon :)

• Stayed: October 2013
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for posting such a lovely review about your stay with us. I will certainly be sharing your kind words with all my team, who will be very encouraged to hear such positive feedback. Hopefully on your return, you will be able to make full use of our excellent Spa facilities.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I go to leeds every few months and always stay there. Before i used to stay in Holidayin but glad found this lovely place. Spa has some excellent facilities & good prices for ESPA products. Food is amazing, very good quality and good ambiance. Highly commanded.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ThorpeParkHotel, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us, I am delighted you enjoyed our facilties and hopefully we will be welcoming you back to Thorpe Park in the near future
Gordon Jackson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leeds
Holbeck
The Chambers Park Place
Oulton Hall & Spa
#1 of 1 in Oulton
Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds

Been to Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!