“Relaxation at its finest!”

Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stayed here again! I can't comment enough on how great this place is.
We stayed on the escape package and it was so worth the money.
Nice massage to begin with. Facilities perfect in the spa.
Chilled out in the garden which is a first for us. Wow. It's fabulous out there. Sun came out so did the Pimms. Heaven!!
Has dinner in the restaurant again and as usual food and service was amazing. Washed down with yet another bottle of rose prosecco.
Don't like leaving this hotel.
Thanks again and we will be back soon for our monthly stay :)
Don't ever change. You're all perfect in every thing you do

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments about your stay with us, it's lovely to read how much you enjoy our Escape package. It's a great way to enjoy the hotel and fully unwind and relax.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park on your return

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My sister and I had our annual trip to Leeds for our birthdays and once gain stayed at Thorpe Park Spa Hotel, it is our fourth visit, and won't be our last. All the staff are polite and helpful -- nothing was too much trouble, whether it was looking after our luggage while we went shopping or making sure our special dietary needs were met without a fuss. The spa staff we're welcoming and made sure we enjoyed our treatment and relaxed afterwards. Thank you all for making our birthdays special with birthday cards in our room on our arrival

Room Tip: I've stayed several times and never had a bad room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thankyou for your comments about your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you chose us again for birthday celebrations and many happy returns from all of us at Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to us soon

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We went to Leeds to see friends for a week-end and stayed at the Thorpe Park Hotel it was immaculate the bedrooms were vey large and the bathroom had a bath and shower with lovely toiletries. The mini fridge had bottled water and a small container of fresh milk never had this in a hotel before. Our daughter came for a Spa Day with 2 friends and they said it was amazing and the lunch was huge. All the staff were very friendly the menu for dinner could have had a large choice but what we did have was good.

Room Tip: We asked for a top floor but everywhere seemed quiet even when there was a wedding adn 50th birthday...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about our Hotel, my whole team will be delighted to hear such positive feedback. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park soon

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I didn't actually sleep in the hotel but a relative stayed here who came to visit so we saw the rooms and ate in the restaurant, used the bar and spa etc. This hotel is so nice and you are provided with a good quality service. The food in the restaurant is gorgeous and well worth the money you pay. I would very much like to stay here for a weekend treat even though I live locally. Use the spa facilities and relax. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thankyou for your comments about our hotel and I very much hope you stay with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

As a regular user of the hotel, it consistently delivers a high quality experience, both as a hotel and as a conference facility. Staff are helpful and polite, facilities are clean and of a high quality, food is excellent, and the rooms are modern, clean and of a high standard (although if memory serves me correctly there wasn't an iron in them!). I look forward to returning next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. It's always great to receive such positive feedback especially from regular guests. Just to confirm all of our bedrooms are equipped with an iron and ironing board. I look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park soon

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I often stay at Thorpe Park for business, and it is my prefered hotel in the area. For me the hotel ticks all of the boxes, the rooms are all to a really good standard with a small sofa, a desk and lamp that allows you to work shoulkd you be away for business and most importantly a comfortable bed. The hotel provides a few nice touches with things like fresh milk in the fridge and both a bath and shower in the bathroom.

The hotel itself is nice, with a very nice swimming pool and gym, with spa facilities. The food and service is very good, however the evening menu choice is limited. The staff are all very friendly and always make my stay very enjoyable.

One thing that I do not understand is why there is a car parking charge, it is not a town centre location and parking is on the hotel grounds. Parking in the area does not seem to be in short supply and most neighbours are offices.

I would like to say that Thorpe Park is excellent. In my opinion it just falls short, however what it does do is a lot of small things very well indeed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
MrGJackson, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your comments, Its very encouraging to hear that all the small details we provide are appreciated by our guests.
Car Parking is only charged midweek, as it very much is at a premium and we have to ensure that we can always have a secure parking space for all our guests. On your next visit to us please speak to our reservations departments, as a business user we can organise a rate that incorporates car parking charges
Thanks again for all your feedback

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Comfortable, peaceful, friendly, clean, good food, nice pool.
I really enjoyed this hotel and had such a good nights sleep, I'm not sure if it were the comfy bed or the peace? Staff were very helpful finding me a charger to use because I left mine at home. I thoroughly enjoyed breakfast and wish we had the time for the pool because it looked so inviting!

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us, I am delighted you were suitably impressed with our hotel and on your return visit you must make time to enjoy our excellent Spa facilities