1,271 results
All reviews business park girls night in package fresh milk in the fridge robes and slippers coffee machine lovely hotel dressing gowns steam room and sauna relaxing break little touches hen do great facilities birthday treat fantastic stay would highly recommend this hotel following morning friday night
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Third time I've stayed at this hotel and each time is as perfect as the last!

Rooms are spacious, luxurious and hold well placed amenities coupled with amazing beds you can simply get lost in!

Facilities - Beautiful meals (although rather pricey), stunning spa & pool and landscaped gardens.

Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your review, always great to hear our guests returning for wonderful hospitality, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our fabulous hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We went in May 18. Weather was lovely so we were able to sit outside and enjoy drinks. It was a lovely afternoon which was followed by a great evening. The food was the usual high standard. The rooms were comfortable and clean. overall another lovely stay which is probably around our 25th or there abouts

Thank you to the staff for making it lovely.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed relaxing and dining in our alfresco area, most certainly making the most of the great weather. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another favourable stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for a family occasion in Leeds the spa being the attraction and four star status .The room was clean but I don’t think it had been checked due to a red status showing on computer at check in but this was ignored I found the extraction in shower room not working and the radio inoperative with flat batteries in remote I thought bottled water was provided but you had to go and fill up a bottle from water machine which broke replaced by bottled water which was up to you to get which soon ran out massage was not discounted for guests £65 for 25 minutes and a meal 4 drinks and dessert came to £80 for alacarte style portions ie I was still hungry certainly not value for money location on a office style complex and finally got to use spa facilities on last day of my 3 day stay as pool is small and was busy other days so not impressed and wasn’t even asked at reception how my stay was so I told them about extraction broken and radio and was told we will get them looked at great for future guest of that room but no good to me may as well be premier inn for half the price extortion!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FIreblade3
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, I am extremely disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay and would have valued the opportunity to make things right for you during your stay.

I will share your feedback with my team and ensure we continue to focus on improving our future guest experience and would hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for a more favourable stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stayed in the hotel last week, and yet again it's a great place to stay. The quality of the rooms, service and overall experience is brilliant.
The staff are helpful and the wifi is pretty robust.I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed another great stay at our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I visited due to a family wedding. The room was nice, spacious and clean.

The spa facilities were good however I was slightly annoyed as my friend was given tea and fruit for free by one member of staff however when my mum then asked they charged her for it (it wasn’t cheap either for a poor cup of tea/coffee and a banana). Absolutely ridiculous as it depended on which staff member you asked and also seeing as my sister had paid a large amount of money to get married there and the large amount of rooms booked due to our family and friends not being from Leeds.

Other than that a good hotel but I would say a bit pricey. Had it not have been for the wedding being at Thorpe Park I wouldn’t have stayed there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced, I will share your feedback with my team and ensure we continue to focus on improving our future guest experience.

I would value the opportunity to welcome you back, please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you are visiting the hotel and I will ensure you have a more favourable experience.