“Great food lovely staff”
Review of Soosi

Soosi
Ranked #321 of 1,894 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Soosi Restaurant we have selected the tastiest, ,most popular Mediterranean, Italian and Iranian, persian Char Grilled dishes for our menu, we offer a relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Came here as my some of my family go a lot and I am so glad I tried this hidden gem in oakwood garlic mushrooms are to die for and the lamb chops
The restaurant is very clean the food is lovely the staff make you feel very welcome and will be returning very soon.

1  Thank rimingtons92

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Firstly I would like to apologise for not writing this review sooner! What promoted me was trying a new restaurant tonight which was a disappointment and I even felt guilty I missed a visit to my favourite restaurant, selections.
I always come back here again and again and recommend to friends who also come regularly. The food is faultless and just absolutely beautiful. The kebabs are succulent and the pizzas are amazing. Fresh, tasty and extremely good priced. And the coffee is lovely.
In the nearly two years I have been coming I have nearly tried everything on the menu and I am never disappointed. I love the staff and feel at ease and nothing is too much trouble.
Even when I was in hospital having given birth to my first child all I wanted to eat was a selections pizza, I phoned and got a take out!
I regularly come with my partner and baby girl and the staff are so welcoming to us and our baby and they always make her smile. They have a screen with pictures of the customers that appear which I think is a nice touch and I love watching our many pictures pop up.
I highly recommend to anyone who is yet to visit and promise you won't be disappointed!
Thank you selections for your friendly service and consistently delicious food. I will look forward to my next visit as always!

2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 20 June 2014

First of all i would highly recommend the lamb chops as they are to die for if you haven't tried it don't knock it! The prices are average because a lot of families go there with children so i presume it is so that they find the food affordable with great value. The persian cuisine is my favourite as the dishes give real true persian flavours. The nachos appetiser is really tasty i always order this whenever we visit, although perhaps the portion is a little too big for an appetiser. In addition, the portion of one of the chicken dishes is quite big as well and i was slightly over whelmed by it. I find the staff and owner very friendly and cheeky in a good appropriate way. I find that it is a unique little restaurant in Oakwood and would recommend it to many others.

2  Thank Yal94
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Goof food, nice price, friendly staff, good portions.
One of the best places I have been for a long time.

1  Thank A1Photographer
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fantastic food, this was a a Friday night surprise, having driven past the restaurant several times I was unsure of what to expect! The food was amazing, fresh and tasty. The staff were fantastic and it was a great place to relax after work. This is a gem!

2  Thank JenPr1