“There ain't a finer brasserie outside of Provence.”
Review of Bengal Brasserie

Bengal Brasserie
Ranked #114 of 1,896 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Very agreeable. The food here is just what I fancy on a Friday.
Each of the dishes are individual (unlike some 'Indian' restaurants, where the only variant is the amount of chilli powder in 'em) and delicious.

The staff are a great bunch of guys, charming and attentive.
I haven't actually eaten in the restaurant itself, but I'll go in and order a takeaway.
I'll always sit by the bar and have a pint of Kingfisher while the food is prepared.
The last couple of times they've given me the beer on the house!

The fellas here have got a great little place, and I wish them every success in the future. ;)

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Never had a bad meal everything from the barjis to the baltis are top draw. The staff make you feel like a friend and not just a number! Would recommend the tikka korai - it's amazing

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Superlative service, scintillating spices, cosmic curry cuisine! I have been a purveyor of poppadom pleasure at the Bengal for over 10 years and can't recommend it highly enough. The staff could teach many a business the art of customer service, friendly, attentive, well-humoured. The cuisine never fails to satisfy and offers exceptional value. A romantic night out, soirée with friends or family, this is the perfect place to dine. An altogether bhunaful experience! Get involved, people!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We are regulars at the Bengal brasserie and that's for a very good reason, the food is amazing the service is amazing and the atmosphere too.
We come every week and Akbars and all the other curry restaurants can't beat bengal! Overall *****

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We have been on a Few occasions now on our own for a romantic evening and as a family group. Each visit has been memorable for all the right reasons. My husband is a true curry lover he could and in the past has eaten one for every mealtime. He chatted with the waiter and mentioned his love of staff curries. After we had a lovely meal the waiter brought out a sample of their staff curry. The smile on my hubby's face said it all!

By contrast Mumtaz which we visited once and only once could learn a lot from this restaurant. They are warm welcoming and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The food is outstanding, no loo roll in the fridge the next day! Just amazingly good food!

I cannot recommend this place highly enough.