“What a yummy meal!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Bengal brasserie has to be the best Indian in Leeds. After recently moving to Leeds we are still trying to find nice restaurants and this will definatly be one of our regular places to go. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff were so welcoming especially one of the ladies I believe is the Manager.Food was delicious and very reasonably price, 30 pound for a meal for two and drinks. We was even offered a complementary drink, so I enjoyed a lovely baileys on the house. Thankyou guys for a wonderful night ❤️ ❤️

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I rarely write reviews on here, but feel compelled having just visited Bengal with my friends. The service is the best I’ve experienced in AGES- so friendly and welcoming!

The food was incredible, my housemate has been saying for ages that he hasn’t found a good Indian in Leeds which is comparable to his favourite in Manchester, up until now!!

Can’t wait to come back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The staff are very welcoming. The food is delicious. We have been a few times and they always remember us. Cannot fault in any way.
The onion bhaji are the best I have ever tasted.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I rarely leave reviews any more, however my partner and I have just got back from a gorgeous after-work meal at Bengal Brasserie, feeling very satisfied, and I couldn’t not! It was a gorgeous meal (poppadoms, pickle tray, chips, tikka masala, chicken pakora and garlic naan) and was such amazing value at £17 I am still in shock. We were offered the chicken tikka masala in creamy or Asian, and after opting for the Asian style I am so pleased we were given the option and think this will be a new regular favourite. The staff were so attentive and friendly, they made the visit even more personal, in particular the lovely waitress (so sorry we can’t remember her name!). We have already named this restaurant as our new favourite curry house and will definitely be back, thank you!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Last Sunday my wife, son and I went to the Bengal Brasserie in Haddon Road Leeds.As expected, the food was excellent.What made this restaurant stand out was the great atmosphere and service. From the time we entered until we left we received outstanding service and warmth from excellent staff.Our son lives nearby and recommended that we went there.Usha, who was in charge, was a very charming lady.We shall certainly return. When next our son goes she says she will select his meal for him.No doubt she will.

Date of visit: August 2018